More doctor fun

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s SENTS ya dumb fawks, and glad Ray doesn’t need them !

Ray, do they need to tune up the Pacemaker ?
Pacemaker got tuned while I was there
They ought to put in a power commander for easy tuning at home. Best part is you are going to have a bunch of salt loving Ruben eatn' folks telling what not to eat next weekend.

Good news indeed!!

It’s SENTS ya dumb fawks, and glad Ray doesn’t need them !

Ray, do they need to tune up the Pacemaker ?
Pacemaker got tuned while I was there
They ought to put in a power commander for easy tuning at home. Best part is you are going to have a bunch of salt loving Ruben eatn' folks telling what not to eat next weekend.

Good news indeed!!

There is a remote in my bedroom that connects my pacemaker to the mothership every night and they adjust if needed.

I'll fast next week so I can have a half a Reuben on Saturday.

Glad to hear yer doin' ok Samsquatch..

You're too ugly an ornery to let something like a little cardiac issue to lay you up for more than a few days.

On a side note my remote monitor was unhooked from the phone line for 10 days and nobody checked in with me.
I suspect they were hoping they were rid of me? Also it's criminal what they charge for a 5 minute remote monitoring.
$198.00 The same price as an office call here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear!

I will still bring dad's TV fixing tools so we can rid your shop of Carvers blight.

See ya soon

Carver's blight? :rofl:

RayBob, looks like spinach, green beans, fish, no white at night, no dairy...

Dayuuuum.. :whistle:

Carver's blight?
rofl.gif

RayBob, looks like spinach, green beans, fish, no white at night, no dairy...

Dayuuuum..
whistle.gif
Don't forget, Kale, Tofu and rice cakes!
Yous guys can go fuk yourself. I would rather not eat than consume some of that shit. It easier to just cut the volume by a bunch and lay off the salt.
punk.gif

Glad nobody had to remove your fairing to get at your battery and ignition coil.
coolsmiley02.gif

Is good to consider what you eat and what activities you undertake in order to keep the body moving, but I, too draw the line at rice cakes, kale, and soy-food. Now, if somebody figured out a kale+tequila cocktail, well, that would be worth investigating.

Glad nobody had to remove your fairing to get at your battery and ignition coil.
coolsmiley02.gif

Is good to consider what you eat and what activities you undertake in order to keep the body moving, but I, too draw the line at rice cakes, kale, and soy-food. Now, if somebody figured out a kale+tequila cocktail, well, that would be worth investigating.
Battery and coil are enclosed in the pacemaker and it still has 8 years of batt life. To hell with the Kale just leave the salt off the Tequila and call it good.

Glad nobody had to remove your fairing to get at your battery and ignition coil. :coolsmiley02:

Battery and coil are enclosed in the pacemaker and it still has 8 years of batt life. To hell with the Kale just leave the salt off the Tequila and call it good.
Make sure you use the lime though. Its fruit! Get good Tequila, and you won't need the salt. Get better man!!

This is all GREAT news. Ray lives on to eat Kale and fix CarverShit , we all get to poke good fun at RayBob next week...

Me thinks we all should bring our best tofu and kale recipes AND samples for Ray while we continue eating ourselves to heart attacks.

My local group of riders has had 3 riders down due to heart attacks / defib/ etc. That's 3 out of maybe 10.

Maybe I should learn to like tofu too...

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

This is all GREAT news. Ray lives on to eat Kale and fix CarverShit , we all get to poke good fun at RayBob next week...
Me thinks we all should bring our best tofu and kale recipes AND samples for Ray while we continue eating ourselves to heart attacks.

My local group of riders has had 3 riders down due to heart attacks / defib/ etc. That's 3 out of maybe 10.

JSNS and :fuck:

Hugs n' Kisses
Your labor rate just doubled dirtbag.

XOXO

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses
Your labor rate just doubled dirtbag.

XOXO
RuhRoh Ollie.. Game on!