my new site

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NNorth

Reaction score
ok..after being $%% at my supper slow host, I switched my bike trip site to a new one..actually seems to be fast now! anyway..just lots of bike pics and trips , the newer ones featuring my fjr, nothing fancy,just my scrapbook thing, but you guys might recognize some of the bikes and the places!

anyway..check it out if raining and bored.

looks like me and the fjr are heading out next week for 2 weeker in the mtn states, so will get that page up in sept..

Visit My Website

https://www.bcsnowcat.ca/

ok..after being $%% at my supper slow host, I switched my bike trip site to a new one..actually seems to be fast now! anyway..just lots of bike pics and trips , the newer ones featuring my fjr, nothing fancy,just my scrapbook thing, but you guys might recognize some of the bikes and the places!
anyway..check it out if raining and bored.

looks like me and the fjr are heading out next week for 2 weeker in the mtn states, so will get that page up in sept..

Visit My Website

https://www.bcsnowcat.ca/
HI N - checked it out but it's annoyingly slow at loading the pics. Saw only a couple !

Even from a super-fast connection, the site is painfully slow. I wouldn't blame your web host, mate. As Shawn (an obvious photo expert) says, you've got to reduce your image sizes.

And turn off the blinking links on your home page. And do something other than link everything to the word "here."

Just giving constructive feedback, friend.

It is a bit slow, but WOW, what great photos. I pretty much looked at every page of every trip you've got posted for the past couple of years. Great stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

Even from a super-fast connection, the site is painfully slow. I wouldn't blame your web host, mate. As Shawn (an obvious photo expert) says, you've got to reduce your image sizes.
And turn off the blinking links on your home page. And do something other than link everything to the word "here."

Just giving constructive feedback, friend.

Sorry!! What could I have been thinking of? I must be making too much money from the site to think right!

Maybe I should be more considerate to people I force to look at my pics?

Whoda thunk it?

I guess i could stay home and redo it or go riding? But just taking off for 2 weeks on my solo bike! No time..sorry!

BTW..You should try the videos out if you think the pics are big! :)

Glad u enjoyed the pics, I love looking at others!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics. Not super slow for me. BTW, it's considered bad page design (and kinda obnoxious actually, like YELLING) to do ALL CAPS. Makes a site pretty much unreadable.

Jb

LOL Or, you could dial back the sarcasm and your poor little hurt feelings long enough to realize people are just trying to help make your page look a little better.

If you didn't want (fair, valid, friendly) criticism or comment on your site, maybe when you asked us to "Visit My Website" you should have been more clear - "Visit my web site but don't make any comments that I might perceive as being negative as my fragile ego and psyche can't handle it!".

Don't worry - I won't bother you with my opinion any more. You can just sit there and wallow in ignorance. :)

LOL Or, you could dial back the sarcasm and your poor little hurt feelings long enough to realize people are just trying to help make your page look a little better.

If you didn't want (fair, valid, friendly) criticism or comment on your site, maybe when you asked us to "Visit My Website" you should have been more clear - "Visit my web site but don't make any comments that I might perceive as being negative as my fragile ego and psyche can't handle it!".

Don't worry - I won't bother you with my opinion any more. You can just sit there and wallow in ignorance. :)

Uhhh....that's just phuckin' funny! :D