Nafo 2010 Banquet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Priceless! I have to thank Andy for helping/assisting me, that plaque would have never happened without him..

An the boot in Bob's ass was a good un too :lol:

Thanks Sharon

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to add..went out to the bike yesterday morning and found a note tucked in between the tank and front edge of the seat. It said that I had a screw in the back tire! I thought, well those bastards just have to keep messing with me. Then Janet said, "there IS a screw in it look." After looking around to make sure no one, including No One, was within ass kicking range I bent down to investigate. Lo and behold, there is the head of a screw right in the middle of the tread. I will admit it got me for just a millisecond. I then reached down and grabbed the head of a screw that had the thread cut off leaving just enough to set it in the tire tread. I know that was you "Cupcake", because I am sure that you have a machine screw cutter in your tool bag. I will get you somehow....expect it when you least expect it.... :angry: :battery: :fuck:

Huron received an award . . .
For those of you who didn't get to personally inspect Bust's work, I took a picture of it just as Bust finished creating it. Here ya go...

IMG_0051.jpg

At the banquet, just as Bob was about to present the 'award' to Tom, he started to wonder what was about to happen...

IMG_0222.jpg

All in all, I think he was honored.

IMG_0228.jpg