NAFO 2016 Official Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21 weeks to go! Plenty of time to make plans to attend.

Here is the the current list for NAFO '16.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160728T08&p0=4977&msg=NAFO&ud=1&font=cursive&csz=1

IN:

Don Stanley
FJRay
ZZZZIP & Mrs zzzzipette
Bikerskier
Oface
Abercrombie FJR
Extrememarine
MCRIDER 007
BURNSPOT
Little Jon
Tyler
Internationaltoll
Northwoods Snowman
Sacramento Mike
Airboss
Spud
juniorfjr
Mudslide Miller
Burns 1
Erixun
Tango Sierra
Freaky Fast Freddie
Bobco and wife
Bugnatr
Petey
RogDeb
InTech
FJR Farrier
Some dude from Albuquerque
Gregory & Michelle
LCB
CraigRegs
Weluvbikin
Phroenips
COSFJR
Geezer
Huron52
MNFJR05 & Son

Pegscraper

Linc & Mrs Linc

Gramps and Mrs.

Pegscraper & MsNASCAR

On the Fence
JREW

There is a plan
El Toro Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
I am tempted but I have a consulting job I'm about to sign that should take me to May or June or who knows.

I'm retired but a sucker for AutoCAD construction jobs.

I guess I'm on the fence for now.

392174406.jpg

I was just checking out the location of this rally and it shares (almost) the same parking lot with the Seventh Day Adventist Church (worships on Saturdays) and the Valley Manor Care Center.

I can just picture it now, a parking lot of beer drinking, butt sniffing FJR attendees and the next door worshipers and on the other side, the geriatrics wanting to join in. Glad to have HotRodZilla there to make piece when the time comes (will Dolly be in attendance?). Stories will be told. Count me in.

I was just checking out the location of this rally and it shares (almost) the same parking lot with the Seventh Day Adventist Church (worships on Saturdays) and the Valley Manor Care Center.
I can just picture it now, a parking lot of beer drinking, butt sniffing FJR attendees and the next door worshipers and on the other side, the geriatrics wanting to join in. Glad to have HotRodZilla there to make piece when the time comes (will Dolly be in attendance?). Stories will be told. Count me in.
Oh shit, they'll think some of us old farts escaped from Valley Manor Care. That will keep them busy trying to round up the escapees.

I don't remember the butt sniffing at previous gatherings but I usually give up early. Got no idea where Miss Dolly ended up but there is probably a rental available. With any luck we should be able to be universally offensive and have a good time.:) :) :)

Eh, I wouldn't worry aboot it. At NERDS one year, there was a tour bus of seasoned citizens (mostly grandmothers) staying at the Commodore Inn. They were an absolute riot. We were trying to get Carver to give 'em motorcycle rides but he wussed out.

Okay... I'm in and so is my wife. It's too close to say no and those NAFO shirts are shaping up pretty sweet! Looking forward to summer mountain riding. +2 more!

Current attendance list.

https://www.timeandda...t=cursive&csz=1

IN:

Don Stanley
FJRay
ZZZZIP & Mrs zzzzipette
Bikerskier
Oface
Abercrombie FJR
Extrememarine
MCRIDER 007
BURNSPOT
Little Jon
Tyler
Internationaltoll
Northwoods Snowman
Sacramento Mike
Airboss
Spud
juniorfjr
Mudslide Miller
Burns 1
Erixun
Tango Sierra
Freaky Fast Freddie
Bobco and wife
Bugnatr
Petey
RogDeb
InTech & Spanky
FJR Farrier
Some dude from Albuquerque
Gregory & Michelle
LCB
CraigRegs
Weluvbikin
Phroenips
COSFJR
Geezer
Huron52
MNFJR05 & Son
Pegscraper
Linc & Mrs Linc
Gramps and Mrs.
Uncle Hud & Aunt Kelly
On the Fence
JREW

There is a plan
El Toro Joe

The new girlfriend decided she's interested in this, so I'm definitely in. Aunt Kelly will fly to Denver and ride with me on that ever-so-scenic route past South Park to Montrose.