NAFO 2016 Official Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reminder, AJ. I had the room, but didn't register till I saw your post. Looks like a lot of the other listed names also have not yet registered.

Hey, here's a thought. If you're coming to NAFO, hit up a local business--bike shop, dealership, vendor, liquor store, anybody--for a donation for swag to pass out or raffle. Make sure they know they'll get lots of credit and karma for supporting the FJR-riding community. A hat or anything. Hey, everybody likes some swag.

OK. I am officially IN!!
Just registered and paid. There goes all my drinking money!
I suppose I can take up a drinking fund collection for Bob when we get there. I don't want him to have to drive all the way across the country and have to watch us have all the fun.
rolleyes.gif

OK. I am officially IN!! Just registered and paid. There goes all my drinking money!
I suppose I can take up a drinking fund collection for Bob when we get there. I don't want him to have to drive all the way across the country and have to watch us have all the fun. :rolleyes:

I'll donate a nickle and some small change.:) :) :) :) :) Just trying to help.:)

Here is a heat map from the current registration numbers. Gregory has graciously agreed to help with posting the official registration list; please remember this is a manual process so there will be a delay between the time you register and the time you see your name posted...

NAFO%20Registration%20heatmap%204-18-16_zpstmm2dita.jpg

Here is a heat map from the current registration numbers. Gregory has graciously agreed to help with posting the official registration list; please remember this is a manual process so there will be a delay between the time you register and the time you see your name posted...
I see Hooterville... It is right in the middle of the country.

Thanks for all the hard work putting this together gentleman.

I'm in!

Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
New England rider's S76 and Mr Bill are the distance leaders so far. S76 said two days out, but I found a short cut that will take us at least three
bike.gif

OK. I am officially IN!!

I suppose I can take up a drinking fund collection for Bob when we get there. I don't want him to have to drive all the way across the country and have to watch us have all the fun.
rolleyes.gif
I'll donate a nickle and some small change.:) :) :) :) :) Just trying to help.:)
Wow. What a guy. A nickle AND some small change? Both??

OK. I am officially IN!!

rolleyes.gif
Wow. What a guy. A nickle AND some small change? Both??
Every little bit helps! Thanks Ray!

According to the map We are the only Canadians........ so far........ maybe, just maybe and couple more will show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Registered myself and my pillion this morning. I'm sorry I didn't search, but

Who's the swagmeister? I'll not volunteer but I will ask the local dealerships and parts place if they'd care to donate something I can haul out there. Probably not tires, but who knows!

I'm likely going to purchase my new riding gear (KLIM) from the local dealer; their price is close to what revzilla/amazon have it listed for so maybe they'll feel somewhat generous as I'm handing over the money for the gear...

Who's the swagmeister? I'll not volunteer but I will ask the local dealerships and parts place if they'd care to donate something I can haul out there. Probably not tires, but who knows!

I'm likely going to purchase my new riding gear (KLIM) from the local dealer; their price is close to what revzilla/amazon have it listed for so maybe they'll feel somewhat generous as I'm handing over the money for the gear...
I am taking on the swag. I am by no means a meister. That has Marty written all over it. Any contributions to the lot is appreciated. For that matter anyone else that talks to dealers vendors, go ahead and ask if they want to donate something. You very rarely get anything you don't ask for.

I am taking on the swag. I am by no means a meister. That has Marty written all over it. Any contributions to the lot is appreciated. For that matter anyone else that talks to dealers vendors, go ahead and ask if they want to donate something. You very rarely get anything you don't ask for.
I'll see what I can do for the cause...If I can come up with something, I'll bring it to the Ramble, to give to you.

Just talked to my local tucker rocky guy and he says he can come up with some stuff and I have some to bring also.
smile.png