NAFO 2016 - Where?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marty Marty, you one man party!.... If I only had Don's moo-lah!

Remember, I'm the working-class poor man here, paying out the ying-yang so the ones who don't wanna work can be so generously taken care of. I was so kindly reminded of this last night with the lady pig in front of me at the grocery store, she had a grocery cart full of crab legs & maybe 10 NY strips, all paid for by her little old benefit card. I get up to the checkout with my Pkg of Brats and some Bush's beans. 'NS!

So back on subject fellers..........

I have no idea who would ever want to pick up that job. Sounds like a pain in the ass and a waste of precious vacation time.

Kudos to whoever steps up to this , if anyone does...cuz I have no idea what the personal motivation would be.
wheaty,wheaty...
headbonk.gif
.....I'm glad we peeps that think otherwise...
yahoo.gif
That's good to hear yer the organizer petey. If anybody can get people in line, it's you!

^^^^^Kick Marky-Mark's ass Petey, I'll hold your beer!^^^^^ JSNS, Jawohl Arnie!
Veeerly interestink...but shtupit!

I have no idea who would ever want to pick up that job. Sounds like a pain in the ass and a waste of precious vacation time.

Kudos to whoever steps up to this , if anyone does...cuz I have no idea what the personal motivation would be.
wheaty,wheaty...
headbonk.gif
.....I'm glad we peeps that think otherwise...
yahoo.gif
That's good to hear yer the organizer petey. If anybody can get people in line, it's you!

^^^^^Kick Marky-Mark's ass Petey, I'll hold your beer!^^^^^ JSNS, Jawohl Arnie!
Veeerly interestink...but shtupit!
Speaking of muy Estupido ese, I'm going to talk mi Compadre 'Zilla in to being Rally Master of NAFO/SW-FOG 2016. He'll be Cisco Kid, I'll be Pancho!

cisco-pancho.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good!, make it far away from the east coast, I can come stag then
crazy.gif

...but Debbie's not goona likey uze anymore!
lol2.gif

What about Durango? I don't know that Cedar City can handle a group that large, and Moab is expensive.
If it was around Durango, it would be easy for me to help get started. If it were me, I'd do rooms, shirts and a banquet. If anyone wanted SWAG, they could figure that out themselves. The only "Attendance fee" would be for the shirt and the meal, and I'd figure neither of those are mandatory.

I know I didn't go to NAFO in 2008, even though it was around Denver. It was going to cost us $700 just for the fucking rally fee, which was ridiculous and enormously greedy. After that $700, I still would have had to pay for room, most meals and fuel. Greed is not my deal, and I think this could be done with minimum grief. The biggest hassle would be shirts and the banquet.
I attended the rally in Golden, CO. I don't remember it costing that much for the rally fee, though it did seem pricey considering what I got for the fee. OTOH, it was a lot of fun and I would do it again, but that has been true for every FJR gathering I ever attended.

Anyway, if there is a NAFO in Colorado, or Utah, or most anywhere in the SW-FOG part of the country I will do my best to attend.

Mis Compadres, just got off the phone with AJ and we're going to be the Co-Rally Bastards of NAFO 2016 hosted by SW-FOG. HotRodZilla will start a new Topic under NAFO section, to be updated as we firm up dates and NAFO location. JSNS!

AJ, here are the dates of two FJR Events in June we do not want to "step on" for our scheduling of NAFO hosted by SW-FOG: June 23-26 is Big John's Red Lodge MT Rendezvous and June 10-12 is Billy Fitz's CFR in Pembroke, Canada; maybe June 16/17 to June 19, eh.

Don Stanley
480-440-4666

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.