NAFO Dates Set!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
As Warchild stated here, the dates for the Inaugural North American FJR Owners Group Rally will be:

[SIZE=18pt]July 10 - 13, 2008.[/SIZE]

These dates are a bit earlier than we previously thought, but at last they are indeed set in stone. Make your plans in confidence.* I hope to have the venue and contractual details settled and signed in short order and I will announce the venue as soon as the ink dries. Rest assured, the leading venue has sufficient drinking establishments such that even Gunny, odot, fjrchik and cdogman combined, will not be able to drain the area of alcohol.

On behalf of the volunteer NAFO committee members, I want to thank all of you in advance for attending this Event. ;)

Your congenial NAFO Rally Master,

El Jefe

[SIZE=8pt]*All of the usual small print legalese implied. [/SIZE]

I am ready to pass the faux fur to the next crazy contest winner!! Just waiting for the venue to be announced.

Speaking of "all in", we should plan a poker night! :)

I am in. Yes that is poker, riding, and drinking, but not always in that order. I will bring the cigars.

:yahoo:

All Right! some dates I can use, mid-month. Scheduling vacation time NOW! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

It is on my vacation planner. Now I have to decide if I want to rush out to the west coast and see Yosemite on the way there, or on the way home. :dntknw:

Poker? Oh HELL YES!

Depending on the amout of peeps, Get a nice tourney going! $50 buy-in... I am excited now! :hyper:

It is on my vacation planner. Now I have to decide if I want to rush out to the west coast and see Yosemite on the way there, or on the way home. :dntknw:
Either way, you can hook up with some West coast owners heading your direction.

Yep! I just might be game for a ride through Yo on the way home... even if it does mean scooting past the bazillion Winnebago's on the double yellow...
Are we there yet? ;)
You know any good short-cuts?

Yep! I just might be game for a ride through Yo on the way home... even if it does mean scooting past the bazillion Winnebago's on the double yellow...
Are we there yet? ;)
You know any good short-cuts?
Cool. Then you can show me where the place is. I'll plan on going that way after NAFO and maybe add a few more days to my vacation plans so I won't have to rush home. :yahoo:

For the moment, count me in...........at least some of it.

Trying to combine the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacer National Park all into a 2 week vacation. Central Colorado either on the way to or the way back.

I'm in!!! and I won't have to trailer the blue streak (and sneak into town).

I'm going to have to widen the bank account.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.