• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need barend inserts for an '04

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droptail

Reaction score
Turns out my barend holders/inserts were removed and I want to put them back. I understand they will tap back in?

Seems alot of guys have removed theirs in order to install aftermarket ones, so if you're going to throw them out, drop me a line

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my old original ones. If you want them they are yours, just pay shipping. Of course, I live in Vermont so if someone closer has them then I'll understand if you take those.

Tom

edit: I just reread your post and you want the inserts. I have the end weights and not the inserts. I got to read more SLOWLY next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my old original ones. If you want them they are yours, just pay shipping. Of course, I live in Vermont so if someone closer has them then I'll understand if you take those.

Tom

edit: I just reread your post and you want the inserts. I have the end weights and not the inserts. I got to read more SLOWLY next time.
Hey Tom,

I need a pair of OE bar ends as well. I'll PM you my email. Thanks

Marcus, I will do the same. Thanks