Need NorCal Info

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simon, more than likely this is a temporary gig. We bought our dream house in San Diego three years ago in January. We are currently renting it out and are planning in the next two or three years going back. This is why no long teary goodbyes. That gives us time to truely enjoy all that is NorCal. After just riding up to Tahoe I can see its going to be an amazing two or three years. Besides, you cannot be left alone down there.

I have a friend in Chico who recommends :

Sims Motorsports
Address: 7846 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, CA 95608
Phone:(916) 944-3002

He also knows a few places in his area so if you don't mind the distance, PM me and I'll give you his contact info - he'd be happy to help.

well you will be in a good spot for the Clan gathering next year and will have no excuses for not showing up....

R

Hey Richard I see its going to be in Sparks. Im definitely in for that. Why is it you always have these things in NorCal when its SoCal that the people want to see?

Hey Richard I see its going to be in Sparks. Im definitely in for that. Why is it you always have these things in NorCal when its SoCal that the people want to see?
Gerry, right place, wrong gathering. That's the Western FJR Riders Roundup (see a couple of topics below) July 2014. I don't think a date has been set yet for the GOTC. GOTC will be in Healdsburg - even closer for you, I think. Janet and I will be at the GOTC fer certain - fer sure.

BTW, we'll be in your neck of the woods next week. Have some wine ready dood...

Gerry, right place, wrong gathering. That's the Western FJR Riders Roundup (see a couple of topics below) July 2014. I don't think a date has been set yet for the GOTC. GOTC will be in Healdsburg - even closer for you, I think. Janet and I will be at the GOTC fer certain - fer sure.

BTW, we'll be in your neck of the woods next week. Have some wine ready dood...
Where is GOTC 2014 posted?

If its not posted then how the hell does Neil know?

Neil, working on the Blantons Reserve. There is a place just south of San Jose that is an importer. Hoping to have when you kids come up on Monday.

If its not posted then how the hell does Neil know?
I was eavesdropping on the super-secret planning commission meeting that no one was supposed to know about at last year's GOTC.

Damn, now the NSA knows that I know. This isn't going to end well.