Need some help this Saturday

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1FJR

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
So I was supposed to carry the photographer for the Mt. Evans hill climb this Saturday July 19th. But he had to back out as his wife went into labor early. So know I am going to try and resume my duties of taking pictures. It would be a lot easier if I could find another bike to ride on the back of, instead of taking pictures then going past the group and stopping and doing it all over again.

The Bob Cook Mt. Evans hill climb is a bicycle race from Idaho Springs to the top. The race starts at 7,540 feet in front of the Clear Creek Middle School and proceeds to Echo Lake where the race turns and climbs to the summit (14,264 feet.). An average of 600-1,000 riders compete each year. The race has been held 41 times.

The race was renamed in 1981 in honor of five-time race winner Bob Cook, who died of cancer at the age of 23.

I have ridden the race in the past, but it is much better on a motorcycle.

So anybody that would be willing to spend from about 0630 hours to about 1500 hours riding up and down Mt. Evans with me on the back of their FJR please PM me.

Thanks

Neal