Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope! The admins personally examined each room, carefully testing the air quality and general sanitary conditions.

Shyeah.......roight! :rolleyes:

At least in room 105 I have no doubt that the amount of alcohol consumed from those glasses would kill a fair amount of whatever lived in them.

I'm annoyed at the way they "clean" the glasses, but the totally spineless "no comment" and "too controversial of an issue" bullshit is beyond contempt. Generally I'm not sure how much responsibility the head honchos should have for this kind of minutae, but I'd be thrilled if some heads rolled for the total refusal to offer a mea culpa.

Rancho :sick:

I'm annoyed at the way they "clean" the glasses, but the totally spineless "no comment" and "too controversial of an issue" bullshit is beyond contempt. Generally I'm not sure how much responsibility the head honchos should have for this kind of minutae, but I'd be thrilled if some heads rolled for the total refusal to offer a mea culpa.
Rancho :sick:
There is more crap in those guys than in the Christmas Goose.

that's okay, i can just toss the glasses in the pile where i toss the unwashed, semen-saturated, bedbug-ridden bedspread. ( :

dean

I saw that on the news, same video, a week or 2 ago. Made me wonder about the nice glasses we had in Park City. That's why I always carry my trusty party cup! I KNOW whats been in it!

So I should not go by the 3 second rule when I drop food on the hotel floor :unsure: :lol: . Joy had bleach whipes with her to wipe down all the surfaces when we checked into a hotel this weekend, this video made me glad she did.

I worked in the bar industry for 27 years as a bartender. I ask for paper or plastic everywhere I go and drink everything from straws if I have to use a glass. I won't even begin to describe some of the crap I've sceen go over the bar in those glasses :eek:

I saw that on the news, same video, a week or 2 ago. Made me wonder about the nice glasses we had in Park City. That's why I always carry my trusty party cup! I KNOW whats been in it!
Wanna bet!!!? :)

I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure those glasses in the video are still not as bad as what my brothers did to my favorite drinking glass while I was growing up. :blink: