New 1-wheel MC trailer on the road

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbird

Reaction score
I have no interest in Dauntless...but thought this was cool.

I just recently became aware of this new trailer so it was very cosmic when last week in Wyoming I came across a

Goldwing rider at a campground that was pulling this thing behind. He stated that his is one of 5 on the road being

road tested for Dauntless. I have a Unigo trailer so I was quite interested in his rig.

You can get two gas cans for it...but he said he doesn't run with them because the slosh throws him off in the twisties.

They are looking for ways to make the hitch bushing bigger to get rid of a bit of side to side sloppyness in the hitch.

They are also thinking of raising the hitch higher to get more of the trailer weight below the hitch for better stability.

The astetics aren't good for the sport touring bike...but would kick all kinds of ass behind a dual sport (aka GS).

The top comes completely off and has tiedowns for additional gear on top. It appears to be a very well though out

design. BTW...the suspension is air.

*IF* I had a dual sport and needed a trailer...I'd be all over this.

Unitrac2.jpg

Unitrac1.jpg

Unitrac3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just going to build my own. Another member and I are currently in the planning stages. With that one out there, at least we can quit worrying about how ugly our home-made one turns out.

With that one out there, at least we can quit worrying about how ugly our home-made one turns out.

:rofl:

Plus you'll save a large wad of cash!

For me...being into Off-road vehicles...this trailer looks cool. But I wouldn't want it behind my FJR.

Well, really, it's not that it's all that ugly...but it doesn't look manufactured. It looks like something I would have built out in the shop.