• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New 2005 headlight, XL Cal Sci Shield, Saddlebags, Russel seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demetri

Reaction score
here are a few items for sale since I sold my bike; all prices + shipping from Montreal, Canada.

Brand new, never installed headlight assembly for a 2005. $250 sorry, not negotiable.

DSCF4022.JPG

Here is a Russell seat in grey leather. 500$. 18 months old with no rips or scuffs.

DSCF4023.JPG

Cal Sci XL shield. used less than one season and no scratches. 150$

DSCF4017.JPG

DSCF4018.JPG

Repainted saddlebags. 400$ some scuffs and have 3M reflective stuff on back. Color match is pretty good too!

DSCF4019.JPG

DSCF4020.JPG

DSCF4021.JPG

thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still looking for windshield nirvana, I'd like to try the Cal Sci. PM to you ina minute.
If the Cal Sci XL isn't your cup of tea, contact Mark at CalSci he's very helpful and wants you to be happy with your windscreen. I had a large for awhile, wasn't completely happy with the air flow, so I had Mark cut it down to a medium and now it's great!

Demetri,

Do you know if your Cal-Sci windscreen will fit a 2007 FJR (Gen II)? If so, can you give me an idea of its dimensions compared to the stock windshield?

Thanks!

Suar