• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Amazingly Farkled Oh Five FJR - Or buy it naked SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy:

I'm taking possession of a new 2014 in about two weeks, so my 2005 GEN 1 is up for sale. I don't know if anybody wants the bike farkled as I have it, but I'll sell it as-is or I'll remove the goodies and sell them seperately. Here's whats available;

2005 FJR1300: 51,000 miles, meticulously maintained (I have the records to prove it).

NAKED includes

-Factory Service Manual, Owners manual, original toolkit, Saddlebag liners, Original short windscreen. Tires are PR2's with 2000 miles left on them.

Farkled to the teeth includes:

-All the Above, plus

-Eastern Beaver PC8 fuse box with 48" EB wiring harness

-Fiam magnum blaster horns (2)

-T Rex No Cut Frame Sliders

-Magnetic Oil pan drain plug

-Symtec Grip Heaters (under foam grip covers)

-Givi E52 Top case with Luggage rack and Backrest

-LED Lights the activate with the brake lights (inside the Givi)

-Gorilla 7007 Cycle alarm with external flashing LED

-HVMP Heavy Bar end weights

-Cee Bailey Headlight Covers

-Built-in Digital Volt meter and Digital Thermometer

-Russell DayLong Seat (build for me 6' 240. Leather seating surface)

-Galfer SS Front Brake lines

-GP Racing .95 fork springs (with 10wt fork oil)

-Bagster tank cover

-Wilbers 640 Shock (640.660.00 +625 ) Rebuilt 12-2013, 5000 miles since rebuild

-Fenda Extender

-New Set of PR2's, I'll Mount and Balance then before you arrive to take possession

image1_zpsifi5k2kz.jpg

I'd like to get $4500 naked and $5800 as is. Please let me know if that reasonable or make a serious offer. She'll go to ebay naked by next weekend.

PM me for additional photos

Thanks, Baz

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck - but you're not gonna need it. Great looking bike.

I'd charge more to de-farkle it.. That'd be a LOT of work..
smile.png

I think the price is fair and for the bestest and fastest FJR ever....but would you seriously sell the magnetic drain plug separately?
fool.gif

Nice suspension mods and custom seat on this, and I imagine the Bagster cover has kept the tank pristine! I have no idea why you're going for a 2014 with this nice (paid for) bike in the stable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a new toy with all the bells and whistles. I deserve the fun and I fricken love having all the options I've had to jury-rig on the 05.

It's funny, 5 years and I haven't been able to find a bike I like better than the FJR, so I'm buying another one.

Yeah, okay I believe you. Bring it down to SEOR and let it meet some of its peers.

I have lusted for a 2014, but then I go for a ride and realize, it's just in my mind.

Gone...Sold on Ebay, minimally accessorized for $4,000. A buyer in Chicago made a very good deal for himself. It's a great bike, he'll love it!

I want a new toy with all the bells and whistles. I deserve the fun and I fricken love having all the options I've had to jury-rig on the 05.
It's funny, 5 years and I haven't been able to find a bike I like better than the FJR, so I'm buying another one.
Congratulations on the sale!
smile.png

I had my 03' since 02' and just had to get a another FJR after 12 years. You're gonna love the 14'
punk.gif