• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New 2015 FJR 1300A $10,500 from Hales Yamaha Mansfield OH

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Met up with Mike yesterday as he was picking up his new bike...check out the grin on his face.[img=[URL="https://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w631/jfackelmann/20160827_111234_zpsvtebhlpj.jpg%5D"]https://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w631/jfackelmann/20160827_111234_zpsvtebhlpj.jpg][/URL] after lunch, we headed down to meet up with Andy (BikerGeek). I'm sure Mike will still be grinning when he gets home.
Congrats!!!!!!
Shweet!!

Met up with Mike yesterday as he was picking up his new bike...check out the grin on his face.
20160827_111234_zpsvtebhlpj.jpg
after lunch, we headed down to meet up with Andy (BikerGeek). I'm sure Mike will still be grinning when he gets home.
I will confirm that, as of 0700 Sunday morning when Mike headed outta Casa de Geek, he was, indeed, still grinning.

That bike has no idea what it's in for.

That old faded yeller onesie Roadcrafter doesn't go with that beautiful new bike. Me thinks you need to do some shopping.
smile.png

Congrats Mike & can't wait to see it in person.

WOW

I mean just WoW

Not sure what amazes me more, the sheer awesomeness of that Gen III bike or that this cheap bastage actually bought a new bike. lol

Thanks go to the OP for starting this thread in the first place. The timing of it all was perfect.

Thanks also to Joe for meeting us, Joy and I, at Hales. It's always a special thing when you can share good times with friends.

And finally thanks to Andy and Susan for allowing me to spend an evening with them. Met Andy at another location and followed him home. Arrived just before a nasty storm cell opened up and let loose.

Rode 2 lane roads almost exclusively the whole trip home and arrived at 1 this morning. Didn't really dare to try out the cruise control until I had it over the 600 mile mark. Oh and Andy, I still haven't put it into sport mode yet. I'm waiting for that WoW moment until I hit some more appropriate roads. lol But I must say that even in "T"oodling mode, it's still a great bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
That old faded yeller onesie Roadcrafter doesn't go with that beautiful new bike. Me thinks you need to do some shopping.
smile.png
Congrats Mike & can't wait to see it in person.
You've seen how I ride Marc. The real question should be, what will come first? A new 'stich or a new paint job? lol

I have no current plan to replace my '08 but if there was a '15 here in Cali somewhere at that price I might be convinced to change my mind. If the FJR's were 50 state models then maybe it would work, but they're still 49+1 so we're stuck with what's in the Republik....
...I think there might be a couple here in SoCal for not much more. Last I checked a few days ago Moto United in La Habra had one listed on CycleTrader for $10,999 +tax. Should be tax only. I got mine from them for $11,200 + tax only back in May. They offered YES for another $700. Thanks to the forum I told them I was pretty sure I could get 5 years YES from another dealer for $400 and asked them to match, which they did.