New Area for EOM Staff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can see this area, you have been granted access to a special area requested by extrememarine for EOM staff to organize your regional event. At this posting the following members should have access.

• extrememarine
  • luv2ride (Heidi)
  • Jwilly (Jason Williams)
  • spklbuk (Jim Meadows)
  • Thompsonian
  • JeffAshe (Jeff Ashe)
  • Violione
  • FJRFencer (Kevin G.)
Other regular board members cannot see this area.
Do note board adminis inherently can........but we've got plenty of other things to do than also try to worry about your event. ;)

With the addition of the area you get a perk others on the board don't have...so please keep the "cc:" feature with PM's discreet and use it only among yourself for EOM business.

WFO staff have run this type of concept for three years and it helped out tremendously. We really needed to send PM's to more than one fellow staff member at time...so you've got the option of cc: for up to 4 people. And you have a bit more capacity to store PM's (up to 200). If you need over 4 then it's invariably a good reason to post in the new area.

If you all need something else forum-wise to help EOM.....have extrememarine ask me as it is easier to have a singular head contact for EOM.

Enjoy and best of luck with EOM.

Ignacio

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can see this area, you have been granted access to a special area requested by extrememarine for EOM staff to organize your regional event. At this posting the following members should have access.
  • extrememarine
  • luv2ride (Heidi)
  • Jwilly (Jason Williams)
  • spklbuk (Jim Meadows)
  • Thompsonian
  • JeffAshe (Jeff Ashe)
  • Violione
  • FJRFencer (Kevin G.)
Other regular board members cannot see this area.
Do note board adminis inherently can........but we've got plenty of other things to do than also try to worry about your event. ;)

With the addition of the area you get a perk others on the board don't have...so please keep the "cc:" feature with PM's discreet and use it only among yourself for EOM business.

WFO staff have run this type of concept for three years and it helped out tremendously. We really needed to send PM's to more than one fellow staff member at time...so you've got the option of cc: for up to 4 people. And you have a bit more capacity to store PM's (up to 200). If you need over 4 then it's invariably a good reason to post in the new area.

If you all need something else forum-wise to help EOM.....have extrememarine ask me as it is easier to have a singular head contact for EOM.

Enjoy and best of luck with EOM.

Ignacio
Thanks for this setup Ig! Should make things a bit easier.

-Dave

Good deal Matt! Grassy ass!

Hey. you spelled my name wrong. Not anywhere near as bad as I've seen it butchered in the past, though. My favorite??? Hadi... just like really southern folk say it. First name is actually spelled Heidi.

Thanks for this effort sir, Heidi

Good deal Matt! Grassy ass!Hey. you spelled my name wrong. Not anywhere near as bad as I've seen it butchered in the past, though. My favorite??? Hadi... just like really southern folk say it. First name is actually spelled Heidi.

Thanks for this effort sir, Heidi
Actually, I lifted it from a PM from extrememarine. I'll use my admin powers of edit....and wala!

I'll interact in this area since you all are getting set up, but expect me to make my self scarce once you all get going. ;)

Thanks a virtual bunch Iggy!

I suppose there is no plan for a NEPRT sub-class in here is there?

:)

Just kidding of course!

[
It came up when I clicked the View New posts button. Was I supposed to get a pm? Maybe I went ahead and posted before Wayne got the PM's sent.
Same here

Oh damn! The indians are ahead of the chief :p

All righty now! I'm in the zone, cool.

First statement: Nice web site Jason. That makes since to register everyone AND make them go to the dinner, smooth move!

First Q: I had been talking to Wayne about ID badges earlier and how to show who paid for dinner, but that is now moot! But, with the site up will you be able to send me a list of registrants names? Excel - 2003 would be fine.

Second Q: For those lovely cherubs who register at the last moment and/or will there be on-site registration? should I print blank badges?

I am trying to plan ahead as whether to bring laptop & printer or not (Trying to bring my better half, Sharon this trip). Should I print blank badges amd bring them instead?

Oh yes, Thanks Iggy of the space. Do you think you could turn down the Warn-O-Meter now? :rolleyes:

Jay Bulger

Oh Great, The trouble maker is here! ;)

As far as a list of registrants, I will be posting an excel spreadsheet online shortly and will post up the log-in details so any of the organizers will have access to it. It will just make it easier for than to email it out every time there is an update.

As far as name badges, I wouldn't worry about bring a printer. Although I have a small portable printer I could bring. If someone shows up last minute we can just hand write their name badges.

I have some additional ideas as far as name badges, etc.. I will start a different thread so we don't get confused.

JW