New member from South Carolina

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! Where in SC are you?

Ahhh... the 2004 FJR..... one of the better vintages of FJR. Not that having owned several of them makes me biased at all......

Having lived in Greenville for a couple of years (The Brio) all I can say is good luck. The drivers there are as bad as the retirees in Florida. But I miss being able to ride all year. But I envy GOFFjr1300 even though he cant ride all year either. The roads there are fantastic and the views beat all most everywhere in the US. But good luck and welcome.

I hate you. I rode through there for the first time ever this past September. I sooooo want to move there! After 25 years in Phoenix I'm ready to move on. Absolutely loved the Greenville area.
Yes it has become a popular location for sure. Mountains about 45 minutes away, beach about 4 hours away.

Having lived in Greenville for a couple of years (The Brio) all I can say is good luck. The drivers there are as bad as the retirees in Florida. But I miss being able to ride all year. But I envy GOFFjr1300 even though he cant ride all year either. The roads there are fantastic and the views beat all most everywhere in the US. But good luck and welcome.
Yeah people drive wild.I don't ride much in the city, usually get up to the NC mountains and stay there.lol