New Years Day Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you guys please cut us some slack?! At this rate, it's going to be a long an even longer phucking winter. <_<
Gee whiz, Mary Ellen, we were hoping you would vicariously enjoy the ride. We didn't mean to cause you frustration. :(

But if we did...........we'll consider it a success! :yahoo:

:rofl:

mm2 :crazy:

Would you guys please cut us some slack?! At this rate, it's going to be a long an even longer phucking winter. <_<
Gee whiz, Mary Ellen, we were hoping you would vicariously enjoy the ride. We didn't mean to cause you frustration. :(

But if we did...........we'll consider it a success! :yahoo:

:rofl:

mm2 :crazy:
Don't be messin' with me, mm2 :weight_lift:

Don't be messin' with me, mm2 :weight_lift:
B-b-b-b-b-but, that's what I do best! <pot stirring smiley> :grin:

[SIZE=8pt]And some wonder why I'm single.....[/SIZE]

.....this is only one of the many reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep up the pot stirring there MM2...we need more of you guys. ;)

BTW, I wasn't getting down on YOU guys (you and Rich, et al) about the rain...YOU guys showed up. :clapping:

Anyways, keep on posting up the rides with pictures...it makes me antsy, but not resentful in the slightest. :rolleyes:

Keep up the pot stirring there MM2...we need more of you guys. ;)
BTW, I wasn't getting down on YOU guys (you and Rich, et al) about the rain...YOU guys showed up. :clapping:

Anyways, keep on posting up the rides with pictures...it makes me antsy, but not resentful in the slightest. :rolleyes:
I know, Mark. I'm just having fun today, unlike every other day and the odd days. :crazy:

Besides, Mary Ellen is wearing her "Target T-shirt" today. :eek:

Wheatie, aren't you the little suck-up :angel:

I have to get off this !@# computer and get my turkey soup made!

Hey...I'm not sure what they're putting in your soup up der dat away MEM, but I enjoy riding photos. It's much better than snow and ice photos in my book.

GREAT stuff...keep it coming on the intardwebs! :clapping:

Hey...I'm not sure what they're putting in your soup up der dat away MEM, but I enjoy riding photos. It's much better than snow and ice photos in my book.
GREAT stuff...keep it coming on the intardwebs! :clapping:
oh, you know.... potatoes, carrots, turnip, celery - the usual.

Wheatie, I LOVE the ride reports and pics. I was just playin' with mm2, especially after he said THIS:

"Gee whiz, Mary Ellen, we were hoping you would vicariously enjoy the ride. We didn't mean to cause you frustration.

But if we did...........we'll consider it a success! "

It'd be great if none of us were snowbound - or we were ALL snowbound. All that said, we get to pound on the miles when it's too hot for the SWerners. Pussies :rolleyes:

It'd be great if none of us were snowbound - or we were ALL snowbound. All that said, we get to pound on the miles when it's too hot for the SWerners. Pussies :rolleyes:
:evilsmiley03: Uhmmmm, we have a solution for that here, Mary Ellen :) :evilsmiley03:
It's called [SIZE=12pt]"altitude"[/SIZE] and it can be had within about 30 miles from here, even at the height of the summer heat. Scenery really sucks on the roads up there, too. :evilsmiley03:

Pussies? chats??? nous?

:evilsmiley03: Uhmmmm, we have a solution for that here, Mary Ellen :) :evilsmiley03:
It's called [SIZE=12pt]"altitude"[/SIZE] and it can be had within about 30 miles from here, even at the height of the summer heat. Scenery really sucks on the roads up there, too. :evilsmiley03:

Pussies? chats??? nous?
OK, OK. My bad :angel: .

I'd like to promise there won't be another peep out of me. But you Californicators .....just... get me going :cry: Even the PNWerners aren't that bad. Thankfully :)

I'd like to promise there won't be another peep out of me. But you Californicators .....just... get me going :cry: Even the PNWerners aren't that bad. Thankfully :)
It's an innate ability we've honed to an art form. :rofl:

However, I was a sweet, kind and gentle man until I joined the FJR Forum. I learned most of what I know from ShinyPartsUp. :blink:

MM2 & D Carver

was great seeing D Carver for a while on NY day and on the photo shoot at Deans ride to eat, Mike you know how those Canadains love to hate us who can ride year round and shes cute too.Looks like you had a good ride even if a little damp love that barn pix, miss seeing you guys guess I'll have to try and get up that way on one of my days off :yahoo: going back out on the road in one of those big things we like to stay away from. :assassin: :yahoo: When I do its going to be on the WINGABAGO :unsure: :clapping:

roger