North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grab - Train with name attached to place
266B0A16-ECA3-4D46-9FCC-FB8D9D61C6D0_1_105_c.jpeg
Close up
3B07CEF4-95FC-47E9-9467-15E3915E2443_1_105_c.jpeg

New Tag - Any bridge of any kind. Doesn't need to be a vehicle bridge.
C26C4A9F-CB5A-44FB-B97F-5EA12D462E15_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy cow, I've been traveling for a couple of weeks and no one has gotten this simple tag. A wood pedestrian bridge, any bridge on an unpaved road, that little bridge across the drainage ditch in the neighbor's yard, all of those would do.

Tag is now any bridge of any kind.

20220813-165905.jpg
20220813-171243.jpg
Grab. Here's a local covered bridge, and nearby, the still operating (barely) S.D.Warren (Sappi) paper mill, once one of the largest producers in the world. Show an old but alive industrial plant in your area.

Fire dept would be related to fireworks... outside the box concepts are encouraged!

Bumpage "Fire" anything will do. Fire station, Fire truck, Fire 'working', fire extinguisher, fire wood, public displays, something 'that sparkles', "bang" or "boom" in advertising, marshmellos, Hersheys bar, graham crackers....

Outside the box has always been rewarded and appreciated in this game.

Have not been following intensely. Just chiming in on how many are riding other bikes in addition to their FJRs (if they still have one). I think that’s pretty cool.

Have not been following intensely. Just chiming in on how many are riding other bikes in addition to their FJRs (if they still have one). I think that’s pretty cool.
Yeah, but do you have a deli near you? ;)

Latest posts