Oakland, Maine--North Country Powersports

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
I can't really say enough good things about this shop. When I was stuck with a faulty ignition in Rangeley, Maine they initially spent a good deal of time on the telephone trying to rectify the problem. When they realized it was unfixable in the field, they sent a mechanic and truck 60 miles to pick me and the bike up. As soon as we got back to the shop, they immediately put 2 mechanics on the bike tearing down the fairing, checking fault codes, and assessing the severity of the situation. Since it was late in the afternoon, they called the supplier early the next morning and had a new ignition and wiring harness overnighted to their shop the next day and had the bike roadworthy that afternoon. They even went so far as to make sure the new ignition would match my bag locks and gas cap. Rich Adams, the service manager, made sure that the parts and labor would be covered under the YES warranty and had me out the door quickly.

The dealership is a Yamaha/Kawasaki full line dealer. Its service bay is meticulous and everybody who works there was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about their products. I had a chance to listen to one of the salesman explaining the differences between the FJR and the Concourse to another customer and was impressed at how well he was versed on both bikes. It could be that I was so impressed by this dealership because of the morons that I have to deal with at my own dealer all the time. Many thanks to Rich, Nick, Otto, and the rest of the crew.

Anyway, bottom line is, if you need service or are looking for a bike in that part of the country make sure to stop in and check them out. They are at 907 Kennedy Memorial Drive and their phone # is 207-465-2513

DSCF2542.jpg

DSCF2544.jpg

DSCF2531.jpg

DSCF2534.jpg

DSCF2536.jpg