Official 2009 EOM Announcement!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hell Greg,

I am hoping that everything is ok...

& do not feel alone, pretty sure that I am pulling out (not in a manly way), also. Broke bike, don't you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hell Greg,I am hoping that everything is ok...

& do not feel alone, pretty sure that I am pulling out (not in a manly way), also. Broke bike, don't you know.
Actually, this year it is for a good cause. Danielle, my oldest daughter, is getting married in October and some of the pre-wedding festivities are spilling over onto EOM weekend.

Sorry to hear about your bike being sick. I was hoping it would be something simple. I guess we'll know some time soon.

So, Heidi, how about you and I plan on riding one or two of those routes in November or early next year? We may get a few others interested. We'll talk about it once you know how long before you get your bike running.

Man that's too bad...cuz it looks like it's gonna be a heck of a shindig with curvy roads to explore. :clapping:
:(
Hmmm, I thought that you were also unable to attend. Maybe if we get something going at another date you'd like to join in the fun.

I just signed up for my first EOM. Will be coming in from Louisville sometime Thursday. See Ya There!!!

One Day left to get a T-Shirt with your registration!! Registration will remain open until about 1 week before the event.

I have also updated the Itinerary on the site. A few more things will be added before the event.

JW

Registered. Just switched jobs so I had to make sure I could get the time off. Will be bringing the wife for the first time.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.