Official Announcement: CFO 2007

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaveT

Sorry to her your going to miss out on the fun riding. But it sounds like for a very worthy cause. Maybe next year.

devanator

Jackson etal,
Unfortunately I must cancel this trip as I must now be in California that weekend for a Memorial Service for an elderly friend that I have known for years. He recently passed away and they are planning a Memorial Service that weekend when all of the family and friends can be there. So, I just contacted the Bavarian Inn and cancelled my reservations.

You guys have fun -- I was looking forward to this trip as that was my only planned trip to the Black Hills this year (I did not go with my local club in June as I planned to be there in September). Oh well!!!
Sorry you can't make it, Dave. I was looking forward to meeting my neighbor.... only 5 hours away... lol. :rolleyes:

Just made my reservation at the Bavarian Inn and sent Jackson my registration. It sounds like some cool/cold weather is a distinct possibility, especially in the higher elevations, that time of year. Mapquest says Custer is 727 miles from Wichita. Might be a chilly ride home Sunday morning.

Anybody from the Wichita area planning on attending? From Kansas?

Just made my reservation at the Bavarian Inn and sent Jackson my registration. It sounds like some cool/cold weather is a distinct possibility, especially in the higher elevations, that time of year. Mapquest says Custer is 727 miles from Wichita. Might be a chilly ride home Sunday morning.
Anybody from the Wichita area planning on attending? From Kansas?
Hey MKO, I'm going to try to go I'll know for sure by the 14th. If i can make it I'll holler at you I'm 150 miles straight north of you. Stan

OK, e-mailed registration info to Jackson, e-mailed meal info and payment info to Devanator, ordered t-shirt. All that's left is to make room reservations and write and mail a check for dinner.

Thanks for putting this together,

Erik.

Reservations made..... Check's in the mail.....All done!

Last edited by a moderator: