• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ohlins YA-707 rear shock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yorksman

Reaction score
006.jpg

This is an Ohlins YA-707 rear shock with remote preload and compression adjustments set up for a 280lb rider taken off my 2008 FJR,comes in original box with all hardware and manuals.This shock was by far the best addition made to the bike.I will be selling the bike so some farkles have been removed to sell seperately.

$550 Shipped.

..just speaking about shock's , Is the Ohlin the one to get??? I'am sure you guy's have bought alot of diffrent shock's, just wondering if there was,,"The one to get " , would it be the Ohlin or something else ?

nice score, Gordon. Have him ship it to KFG for a rebuild, and you'll still be ahead a few hundred bucks over new.

..just speaking about shock's , Is the Ohlin the one to get??? I'am sure you guy's have bought alot of diffrent shock's, just wondering if there was,,"The one to get " , would it be the Ohlin or something else ?
I went to Race Tech G3 with remote preload and their Gold valves and springs up front. Not cheap but I'm more than satisfied.

Latest posts