OMG Bust aint gonna like this

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya'll are sick!
WTF Steel?!? You been a member here for almost two years and when you click on a thread with Bust, Zilla, Shiny, et al., you still need to state the obvious? Shi-ite, that's so well known that if you google "sheep" and "sex", even with nearly any other modifier, the forum comes up on top. :rolleyes:

EDIT: My apologies to Shiny -- to get more of his posts on the subject, substitute "goat*" for "sheep". :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor things... look at the result!! :(

837088396_7XKvn-O.jpg

Ya'll are sick!
WTF Steel?!? You been a member here for almost two years and when you click on a thread with Bust, Zilla, Shiny, et al., you still need to state the obvious? Shi-ite, that's so well known that if you google "sheep" and "sex", even with nearly any other modifier, the forum comes up on top. :rolleyes:

EDIT: My apologies to Shiny -- to get more of his posts on the subject, substitute "goat*" for "sheep". :lol:
Ease up ya avian fornicator... I mean why the crow in yer avitar? Fetish maybe?

Nah.. I'd say more like the only beast yer "manhood"? might please.

:finger:

Hugs,

:jester:

Ya'll are sick!

Ease up ya avian fornicator... I mean why the crow in yer avitar? Fetish maybe?

Nah.. I'd say more like the only beast yer "manhood"? might please.

:finger:

Hugs,

:jester:
Hah -- how'd I miss this response? Oh yeah -- day before tax day. Duh.

Nah -- don't fornicate with crows; too hard to catch or I might. ;)

To my great expense, and despite ongoing education on the topic, my avian fetish has been limited to fornicating with chicks so far. Have considered trying to become gay, but the equipment doesn't work for that, and those with claimed expertise in preference shifting technologies (e.g., James Dobson) have expressed no interest in helping me shift preference in that direction. :(

Actually, the crow is a blackbird (see my signature line, I'm on my second) -- taken with permission from another CBR1100XX forum member's video of that forum's June 2005 "Hookers_XX" meet in Reno at the Hilton that Warchild put together (a year before WFO-4 was held there in July '06). This particular blackbird/crow came struttin' down the pavement toward them while they were stopped in or around Death Valley on their way out from Illinois and walked into his video. Maybe sexually curious about all the other Blackbirds parked on the side of the road cooling off?

DAMN -- you guys are killing me with the sheep and pig humor and cartoons!!! I dare not have any kind of beverage around when I click on a fetish thread like this. Computer repair is expensive. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: