OMG Bust aint gonna like this

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy hell that was the stupidest thing I have ever read. And believe me I have read a lot of this forum including most of FJR Bluesman's posts.

Bust is gonna be pissed.

I think Bust surprised this beauty from behind:

MadSheep.jpg

This is just fooking horrible! I can't beleive they are abusing such lovely, loyal, sensitive, and discreet creatures in this manner!!!

This news brings a tear to me eyes....

I tell ya I'm going to have to take a road trip and beat the shit outa them fukers!!! :aggressive: :angry03: Damn right I'm pissed.

Where'd ya get my picture Carver? It was supposed the be destroyed after the trial....

:jester:

This is just fooking horrible! I can't beleive they are abusing such lovely, loyal, sensitive, and discreet creatures in this manner!!!This news brings a tear to me eyes....

I tell ya I'm going to have to take a road trip and beat the shit outa them fukers!!! :aggressive: :angry03: Damn right I'm pissed.

Where'd ya get my picture Carver? It was supposed the be destroyed after the trial....

:jester:
Hey dumbass...I could loan you my Taser...Give them a taste of their own medicine.

I could just hear it now, "Hey man...I think that guy just knocked us out and shot us with a Taser!" Other guy: "Yeah, but why do our butt-holes hurt?"

Last edited by a moderator: