Ordering Parts & Supplies

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay folks... once again her I come to the table asking the same question that's been asked a dozen times (or more) before.

There are a couple of well-known sources for basic parts a supplies of the FJR. Places that discount these things compared to local dealers. Who are they and what are their contact details?

Sunnyside/FJR Goodies:

Garry (at University Motors?):

I need to order a half dozen oil filters and some crush washers.

well, now that you told us not to, i must ask.....what's with the speigler crush washers. it's gotta be something for your fellow riders to laugh WITH you about! :haha:

the crush washers that are used with the Spiegler stainless steel brake lines. Don't leave them laying next to your computer or your wife may think they can go in the trash.

univeristy my guy in new york wanted $1500.00 and univeristy quoted me $900.00. so shop it around

I ordered two sets of bar ends and a set of togs and crush washers from Sunnyside in Washington. They doubled the order and shipped both boxes to me. I had to call SEVERAL times to get a UPS RMA form mailed to me. I dont like to be nasty on the phone but had to get firm to get them to respond to me. I dont know if they have issued a credit to my VISA yet but I will post and let you guys know. At this point, I would not recommend them.

Paupton south louisiana.