PARTS FOR MY CRASHED FJR "2005"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabayliner

Reaction score
List of items below would like help finding.

Help finding "2005" Blue

1. front fender

2. rear passenger seat

3. front handle guards

4. front wheel

5. rear wheel

6. front forke set

7. bent radiotor

8. headlights

9. clear windscreen

I would love to get part. No's and pricing and locations!! When possible I'll start adding part no's!!

Looks like you have a frame and motor, not much else. Your costs to replace the parts you listed will almost certainly exceed the price of getting a running 2005 bike, especially when you start putting stuff on and find deeper damage previously undetected.

Unless you just want the challenge of building a working bike out of this, and perhaps ending up with nothing better to show for it than a "salvage" title, put the motor up for sale and be done with it.

But if you insist, a complete parts fiche is available at Yamaha's web site, as well as many 3rd party parts suppliers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you have a frame and motor, not much else. Your costs to replace the parts you listed will almost certainly exceed the price of getting a running 2005 bike, especially when you start putting stuff on and find deeper damage previously undetected.
Unless you just want the challenge of building a working bike out of this, and perhaps ending up with nothing better to show for it than a "salvage" title, put the motor up for sale and be done with it.

But if you insist, a complete parts fiche is available at Yamaha's web site, as well as many 3rd party parts suppliers.

Wfooshee, fantastic, and I'm just trying ti fix and use.

Latest posts