Peru, IN Max Pitts Yamaha

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bem136

Reaction score
I spoke directly with Aaron Pitts to purchase a crated 06' FJR. Very quick decision making, excellent paper work and communication. Had two transporters he was able to put me in touch with and had the bike assembled in 1 day and was delivery two days later in Texas. The bike arrived in ready-to-go condition with additional items in the left Bag. He matched the best pricing I could find.

Highly Recommended.

Regards,

B

I know someone that got their 05 there.

Front wheel was all scraped up from spinning the tire while the calipers were still dangling during assembly.

He didn't notice till it was home.

He took it back and Pitts replaced the wheel without hesitation.

Good Karma at Max Pitts. :rolleyes:

I also got m y FJR there 3 weeks ago. I live in Columbus OH and his dealership about 3 1/2 hours away. It was worth the drive. I was stationed at Grissom Air Force Base in the early 90's and had friends deal with Maxx Pitts then; they have a great showroom and they are easy to work with. I love the FJR and can't wait for the weather to break to start riding. Enjoy the bike!!

If I recall correctly, I called them last August to try and find a new '06, which they had in stock. I asked the out the door price for an out of state purchaser, and I though I could hear an old fashioned adding machine being used to calculate the total. I asked if that was what I was hearing in the back ground, and the fellow said he was indeed using one; claimed he was "old fashioned". :lol:

Sound like my kind of folks. I bought an '06 that day from another dealer, but only because it was closer to home for me.

B)