Picture from todays lunch at the Tilted Kilt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badcat

Reaction score
SkooterG, BadCat and Cooleyman from the AZBeemers met for a great lunch at the Tilted Kilt in Scottsdale. Absent from todays gathering was Beemerdons who Skoot says likes sausage better than girls. As you can tell the girls were not upset by Don not being there but they had something special in store if Pinhead had arrived. Better luck next time Dave! :devil:

pinhead.jpg

Hey! Those are my fingers on left girl's (Jenny) taught tummy!

But I didn't even notice the waitresses, I was just loving the burger. Yup. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I... I... I don't know what to s... <gulp>... I wish I coulda' been th... <drool>... How was lun... hubba... <blink>... Was the weather ni...

Nevermind.

Thanks for the pic, Badcat.

Hey! Those are my fingers on left girl's (Jenny) taught tummy!
But I didn't even notice the waitresses, I was just loving the burger. Yup. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p
In the spirit of full disclosure here is the unedited shot. Yep. Skoots copin' a feel. Damn they look skinny next to me.

kilt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And mi bastard step-pappy has been outed! Couldn't make it to lunch to ogle cute young womens!

Obviously the Old Pervert has a predilection for young boys! Yuck!