Pilgrimage to Idaho

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bless God, that is truly the most precious post I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Your journey thorugh that cylce is truly epic and inspirational. Your endearing spirit which guided you to go back through that time and thank those who gave of themselves to help is truly gracious and remarkable.

I could only think as my emotions went on several levels while reading, that this is a great draft to an incredible book. And if you have not thought to do so already, I encourage you to tap into this spiritual journey and write a book to share with the world a great story of grit, integrity, strength and human love.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

What a gracious act for you to do, T. This thread is the best EVER, it speaks of love, pain, laughter, tears, and ultimately of healing, emotionally and physically. Tremendous.
Thanks, Don, but it only seemed right that I give back to these people... not once did they give up on me and their quick thinking and quest to honor my wish to live allowed me to walk the road ahead... it has been a long one but without them, I wouldn't be here to walk it.

What a great writeup from a very brave girl. I was raised in Boise so I really enjoyed the pictures.
Idaho is beautiful... I really enjoyed seeing the countryside there both last summer and this trip... I look forward to going back again to truly enjoy its magnificence. B)

I could only think as my emotions went on several levels while reading, that this is a great draft to an incredible book. And if you have not thought to do so already, I encourage you to tap into this spiritual journey and write a book to share with the world a great story of grit, integrity, strength and human love.
It has been suggested by many and the seed has been planted... right now it is all still so overwhelming sometimes that it's hard to put into words... but I'll give it a try... thank you for the encouragement! :)

Hugs to one and all...

T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing this part of your life!

I've always been a little reckless, and have had to be patched up many times. I remember waking up after a knee surgery, in more pain than I've ever known. When the nurse finally came in, I think it took a minute or two, to realize I was going into shock! She shot me full of Morphine, and climbed right up on the bed. She put her face close to mine and kept saying "just listen to my voice, just listen to my voice" and started singing Irish Lulabyes until more help came! Angels, indeed!

Thank you for reminding me! There is alot of beauty in this world!