PINKS host wipes out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kansas transit

Reaction score
Anybody else see the pinks segment last night? It might be a rerun but the host rich christen jumps on a sportbike for a quick spin down to the other end of the track, and dumps it not 50 feet out!!! It's bad enough to have a get off in front of a couple of buddies, but on national television,and a grandstand full of fans, OUCH!!! You could tell he felt about this big afterward, was kinda funny thou. :blink:

It's a rerun, saw it a few months ago. Happened to be watching it with my wife and it scared the hell out of her. It looked like he went face first into the pavement. Without a helmet he's lucky to just have road rash. Surprised they didn't edit it out.

Yeah I saw it yesterday. Absolutely hilarious!! Total Bone Head move. He takes off slightly leaned over and then at around 15-20 MPH dumps the clutch with a lot of throttle on cold tires, the rear end swaps a couple of times and bam, he's down hard.

And then he goes on to explain how he has been riding bikes since he was five years old. Obviously he hasn't ridden bikes with any power, must be a cruiser rider. And yes it was a repeat.

I had the episode Tivo'd several months ago and just about died laughing. I hit the instant replay button about 30 times. My favorite part was how he tried to 'save face' by taking off his shirt and showing off his muscles as he walked to the medic truck. What a friggin Neanderthal.

If I remember right, he even asked his cousin if the bike had a lot of power before he got on it.

"Rich, would you agree that in that last segment, you were totally OWNED by that Hayabusa??"
:lol2: :lol2:

I saw it two months ago as well. I laughed my ass off.

Some riding experience he claimed to have, obviously not on anything that has HP.

Ahhh, thank goodness for the Internet... linky

Man! I would have found a hole and crawled into it. How embarrassing. :blush2:

My favorite part was how he tried to 'save face' by taking off his shirt and showing off his muscles as he walked to the medic truck. What a friggin Neanderthal.
That was ridiculous. I do think the viewership shot up in San Fran, however.... :rolleyes:

You can tell he knows how to ride a bike, but obviously not like that. He was trying to show off on an unfamiliar bike, and that's what usually happens when you do that.

It had nothing to do with cold tires IMO; he just didn't know how to control the slide. Embarrassing indeed. Later.

JC

Is it just me, or did I hear him say ..."later dudes!" right before he took off?

So that's TWO things he sucks at......motorcycle riding and show hosting. How fitting.

Latest posts