Please Answer The Poll.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With or without clutch on your 06 order?

• The model A with clutch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The model AE with no clutch.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spine60

Reaction score
Thanks for your involvement!! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted AE but...I'm not ordering at this time because I'm after a 600-750 cc sportbike to round out the '05 FJR I'll be keeping for a bit.

However, after owning 04 and 05 Feejers, both ABS, I'd have to try out the AE model just for shits and giggles if I were to update. I can't bring myself to call it an upgrade until new owners give feedback next year .

Pretty much got the 05 just where I want it after the Spiegler, EBC's, Carbon Lorraines,Wilburs, Sargent, & C-Bailey farkles.

Never thought I 'd say this but the only things I'm missing right now are about 25 horses and 40 lbs. of negative gravity on the FJR. :eek:

I know Yamaha didn't ask for it but that's my owner feedback on the FJR and I'm sticking to it ! Alright, maybe 50 lbs. of negative gravity- but that's it !!!

Ok Ok, maybe the new plastics and the curved radiator too but thats where I draw the line !

Well, Ti N plate the new forks and then I'd totally be done , I'm sure of it !

Althought the new gauge package is kinda nice.... <_<

And the longer swingarm could come in handy..Ok, I'm through now !

Chooser...two's company and three's a crowd right? The '06 would allow for a beer in each hand as you ponder which one to keep :rolleyes:

BTW - '06 with a lever on the way :clap: :D Now I'll have twins. :ph34r:

--G

My stepson told me this weekend that he has ordered an AE model. Supposed to take delivery in May 06. Looks like I'll get to test ride one in May. :D

Deposit is going to D&H for the clutch leverless model. We'll have to wait and see if it's all that. I think it's going to be pretty wierd. Fortunately, I can practice on my Subaru to get ready. Has thumb shifters on the wheel, and you get to take it up and down if you are in the sport mode. Hope the FJR is somewhat similar.

Glad I'm used to the cruise control being on the right because it sounds like there's more than enough to contend with on the left.

Renaa told me I'm number 8ish on their list for an FJR. Guess a few guys bailed when they found out the color was Cerulean Silver.

I asked if they had allocated their 2 R1 LE's and regretably they were already sold, dangit.

BTW - '06 with a lever on the way  Now I'll have twins. 
Cool biz George ! Love to check it out when it comes in.

Maybe we can go terrorize the HD guys at one of the Hooters Bike Nights up your way!