Police FJR Takes a Purposeful Hit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word if they caught the scum who pulled that maneuver? Ought to be brought up on attempted murder charges.

Are those risers I see under the bars?

The video clearly shows the license plate number very clearly. Yeah, I imagine the owner of that car got a personal knock on the door.

Officer should have called in the license plate as soon as he decided to pull him over.

My FJR accelerates faster than most cars...
flirt.gif

It's on their facebook page, and in the subsequent discussion, it looks like the license plate may be stolen..

Police are appealing for public assistance after an officer from Road Policing Command was struck by a car earlier today in Collingwood Park.

Anyone with information which could assist with this matter should contact Crime Stoppers anonymously via 1800 333 000 or crimestoppers.com.au 24hrs a day.

Crime Stoppers is a registered charity and community volunteer organisation working in partnership with the Queensland Police Service.

For all non-urgent police reporting or general police inquiries contact Policelink on 131 444.