Poll: Ramble Location for June 2009

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??? CRAP, Why are you changing dates for the rides to be during the week? I'll probably be rethinking attendance if that happens. I need the weekend in order to make a long weekend.

Edited to add: Just read your note Mike. Understand your reasoning but I'll likely be sitting this one out. You guys have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
??? CRAP, Why are you changing dates for the rides to be during the week? I'll probably be rethinking attendance if that happens. I need the weekend in order to make a long weekend.
Edited to add: Just read your note Mike. Understand your reasoning but I'll likely be sitting this one out. You guys have fun.
It's one add'l day off (Mon-Wed instead of Thur-Fri) for out of towners. I guess I didn't feel that would be a problem (perhaps I was wrong). We can have cheap rates or the original dates, but unfortunately not both.

I'll tweak my rate schedule for the weekend stay and throw it out there tonight or in the morning. Ideally I would like to finalize this within 1 week from today.

Wheaty, sorry you can't make it buddy! Swing over anytime and we'll dice it up.

Mike, I am wondering what the solid dates for this meet are. Is it June 6-7 or June 8-9? Need to start thinking about putting in a vacation request if it's being held on the weekend.

I'd like to make a suggestion. I'd be much indebted (well, at least a beer indebted) if you started a new thread with the "concrete decisions" details in the very 1st post.

I was asked by a friend about details on this ride & had to say... go to page 6 & 7 of "this" thread for the info that you seek.

I'm on the fence only with either date, but it is easier for me to take off on a Thurs - Fri or Fri - Mon than the first half of a week. If the ride is Monday - Tues I would probably ride Sat - Sun - Mon and then home on Tuesday.

Just me 2 Cents

I have the agree on the weekend options. I can take more trips during the year by taking 3 day weekends. Trips during the week are pretty muck non-existent with me, unfortunately.

Maybe a second poll is in order, for those that can attend on weekends or weekdays. Then take the majority vote and go with it. There are enough Fjr events during the year, it seems, for people to meet up eventually. I know I'm an Fjr forum noob, just a thought. Thankyou for your hard work on this.

Looks bad 4 me. Previous commitments. Only good thing is I live close enough to run down there any time I want. It's always fun with a few other Guys, especially if there Rippen it up! Eh Joe. There will be plenty of great weekends this summer, unfortunately 4 me this 1's out. Dave