Proud Papa of a bouncing baby 2015 ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody wanted to see pics. Not me. Nope, I surely didn't need to see those. Thanks a lot!

(But congrats and hope it takes you along many a great road.
smile.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bouncing, huh? Might wanna try a click or 2 on the rear suspension ES adjustment screen and see if you can get that sorted out.
winksmiley02.gif

Congrats on your new ride, and I hope winter doesn't last too long for you.

Don't do like I did and wreck it the first day. You will burn up all your modification money on repairs.
Good luck with the '15. Everyday I like the look of mine better and better.
When I saw the pictures on Yamaha's web site I thought "what an ugly gray" but when you get it in the sun the light brings out the blue and it looks much better.

It definitely looks better in person. You are right about that. That'll get it kinda close to my candy red pride and joy. But no cigar. Lol. Congrats and head south when u can. 72 degrees here today.

Don't do like I did and wreck it the first day. You will burn up all your modification money on repairs.
Good luck with the '15. Everyday I like the look of mine better and better.
When I saw the pictures on Yamaha's web site I thought "what an ugly gray" but when you get it in the sun the light brings out the blue and it looks much better.
I personally think the ES version looks better with the Liquid Graphite because of the black fork tubes and the black around the front axle assembly. I would have to say the Red of the '14 version is prettier... But I like the gray better. It looks mean.

It definitely looks better in person. You are right about that. That'll get it kinda close to my candy red pride and joy. But no cigar. Lol. Congrats and head south when u can. 72 degrees here today.
Well it was 68 for my nightly ride in to work but with Traffic Stupidity I really did not enjoy it as much as I should have. I did pull the front wheel briefly though so it was not all bad.

I hope your salesman treated you decently. My salesman was mean as a snake and just as honest.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To be absolutely fair to yamaha and our extended family of FJR's, they've always managed to make every one attractive and sporty. Good genes I guess!! Cigars for everyone.

Very nice. Reds, blues, greens, yellows, silvers, etc., are ok, but I've always been a believer that the only legitimate color for a motorcycle is BLACK!!!
grin.gif
Yes and cars too..... since I own a carwash - the most popular colors are black and white and make me lots of money... I'll never own a black or white color anything but I sure love those colors since they get the dirtiest quickest !!

Kinda like blondes - they get dirtier quicker... :)

Latest posts