Rain suits for big guys

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2wheelingdawg

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
I've had a hard time finding a rain suit to fit. Got some extra padding around the middle, and i can't find nothing comfortable. Anybody else have the same problem? I'm 6'2 @275, I would also like a suit big enough to just slip it on over my riding gear, but still be able to move.

The FroggTogg rainsuits come in big sizes up to 4xxx at least but at 3xxx would probably do you easily. DAMHIK

41253997_fsEVQ-L.jpg

Nelson Rigg sells rain gear that fits over my riding gear. I wear the 4X and it fits over the largest Olympia jacket. It's the rubberized type so it's warm in summer, but the Nelson Rigg is also relatively inexpensive. If you need the specific type I'll go look at the labels -- send a PM.

I've had a hard time finding a rain suit to fit. Got some extra padding around the middle, and i can't find nothing comfortable. Anybody else have the same problem? I'm 6'2 @275, I would also like a suit big enough to just slip it on over my riding gear, but still be able to move.

I'm 6'2" and 245 and use FroggTogg. Fits over my other gear without a problem.

I'm 6'2" and 245 and use FroggTogg. Fits over my other gear without a problem.

I am 6'4" and around 270. I use First Gear rain gear with no problems. I can ride in a torrentual downpour and stay dry.

I caught a Nelson Rigg 4x suit from New Enough and it works good. I must have something wrong, because it blows up horribly on the road and I look like the Michelin or Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man riding down the road!

Just for reference: 6'2 275#

I caught a Nelson Rigg 4x suit from New Enough and it works good. I must have something wrong, because it blows up horribly on the road and I look like the Michelin or Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man riding down the road!
Just for reference: 6'2 275#

You aren't fat enough :p

Try the 3X, cuz the 4X doesn't blow up on me. :huh:

I have a set of Frog Toggs in 4X.....they are yellow....my wife calls it my banana suit but I don't care as long as I can be seen in the rain!

Latest posts