Recognize this connector?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gearman

Reaction score
This was wrapped around my Ram mount. It's about 17/32" diameter and one of the connections is putting out 13V. Any idea what it fits?

DSCN0254c.jpg

DSCN0255c.jpg

my guess (and it's only a guess) GPS power, resembles the one for the zumo but without the wings for the mounting screws. guess that was on the new-to-you bike?

my guess (and it's only a guess) GPS power, resembles the one for the zumo but without the wings for the mounting screws. guess that was on the new-to-you bike?
Yep, it's on the new bike. I was hoping it fit something cool so I have an excuse to buy one. "But sweetheart, the bike is already wired for it."

Yep, it's on the new bike. I was hoping it fit something cool so I have an excuse to buy one. "But sweetheart, the bike is already wired for it."
I like the way you think!

oh, asked my buddy who works at Waterford III

it's a power connector for the cooling pump for the accessory lil nuke plant

<how fast does your Feejer go???>

:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I saw something glowing under the seat. No wonder the keyfob was a dosimeter!

Fits Garmin GPS units.
GPS III and GPS V, for sure.

Shane
That's it, and fits Quest too, might even go into the Zumo mount if you pushed hard enough, though the zumo one has a screw to hold it in, but it's the same sans that.

-MD