• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reflective decals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
I've been asked recently to share some info on the decals that I provide for the list and for other FJR owners. For those who are new to the list, I've made reflective decals for the back of the side bags and for the top box for quite some time. They are pretty trick and I have had some form of them on my bike for years.

Here is a link with all the info:

https://realtimeindustries.com

Thanks all :clap:

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
If for some reason I were so inclined to remove the stickers, how do they come off? Like if part of it get's damaged or nicked, and you just want to pull it off and go back to stock. I've once had a type of reflective sticker that pretty much bonded it self to the surface, and I'm afraid that would happen again.

If you pull very slow from one corner, they come up fine. In some instances a blow dryer will help too. Then you can remove any remaining material if any with some WD-40.

Thanks

Alex