Return to the Black Hills or Red Lodge in June 2020?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is interested in a return to the Black Hills or a return to Red Lodge the last weekend in June 2

• I would be interested in returning to Spearfish for a Roundup

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I would be interested in Returning to Red Lodge for a Rendezvous

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I'd come to either one

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
Who is interested in a return to the Black Hills or a return to Red Lodge the last weekend in June 2020? Thursday June 25th through Sunday June 28th. Steak Dinner on Saturday Night, ride like hell the rest of the time.

Hate to say it...I'm with Ray and Pops, either one would be AWESOME!

JS'NS
bike.gif

~G

When we brought home Jordan's FJR last Thursday, Jordan asked when the next Red Lodge rally is scheduled for be but we would be in for either location.

. . . Ray and Pops, either one would be AWESOME!
~G
George, what are you saying, exactly?

Kinda liked both places. Can't really commit yet, but bet plenty would show either place. BTW, found an EXCELLENT restaurant in Red Lodge last year--the Pollard Hotel, middle of downtown. Kind of a nice surprise. Also BTW, according to the internets, it's haunted!

Unable to confirm or deny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to believe that 2020 is just a year away. Our trip to this area in 2014 was the highlight of my motorcycling life, so far. It sure would be great if we could do it again some day. Maybe we can make the June 2020 date work. It would be very cool to meet some of you western guys and gals and put some faces to names.

I voted for either location since, when youve ridden 2000 miles of crappy highways to get there, youre going to go to both of those cool places to visit anyway. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
They way things are going at work I could be thrown out or retired by then. This has been on my bucket list for a while. Hoping to make it.

Dave

Bump - but I'm leaning towards Red Lodge, the other sandbox is leaning that way too.

Of course, some of you have voted in both places.

I voted for Spearfish because I never have been there. Late June just may work with my work schedule and if Montana wins that's ok too.
You'll just have to come here either before or after Red Lodge, it is only one day further East and lots of great roads to ride between here and there.