Revzilla.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greb

Reaction score
I've had great experiences with revzilla.

One thing I really like is the teamzilla cash back. For every 100 dollars you spend you get $5 cash back on your next purchase. I previously bought my Shoei Qwest with them and earned 15 teamzilla dollars that was just applied to the Sena SMH10 I ordered today. And now that I bought the Sena I have 15 teamzilla dollars to credit toward my next purchase. Pretty good deal wouldn't you say? Another benefit is free shipping on orders over $39.99. They claim 30 day hassle free returns.

When you browse products it displays the status of the merchandise to inform you if it is stocked and when it will ship. Nice information to know.

I'm not affiliated with revzilla; I'm just a very satisfied customer.

Item Details Quantity Price (Each) Total
Item# 615689
Sena SMH-10 Headset Dual Pack Type: Dual Pack
In Stock: Ships next business day
Qualifies for 30 day no-hassle exchange.
1 $299.99 $299.99
Merchandise $299.99
Shipping FREE!
TeamZilla Cash Applied ($15.00)
Total $284.99
TeamZilla Cash Earned $15.00

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on Revzilla -- several great experiences in the last 6 months...great service, great communication and fast ship. If you are overseas military they will take great care of you...

Ordered an Olympia AST (closeout of last year's model) and they sent the wrong size. When notified, they paid the return shipping and sent me an AST2 at the same closeout price. Would definitely buy from them again.

ABsolutely agree! I posted a few months ago about ordering the wrong Pinlock faceshield for my helmet. Bought it from RevZilla after comparing a few other sites. They all linked to the Pinlock home page, so the confusion wasn't their fault. It really was not clear which insert I needed--at least to me. But when I got the wrong one, and already unpackaged it, they were great about replacing it with the one I should have ordered in the first place. I paid the second shipping charge, but they sent the second insert at no cost to me at all. And they couldn't even use the first one again, as I'd already peeled off the protective backing--so they told me just to keep it. Great to deal with all the way, too. Definitely plus one.

Over the years I've wanted to buy some stuff from Revzilla. But they wont ship USPS to Canada and thats an immediate deal breaker. Yea MotorcycleGear.com!

Just wanted to say these guys are great I've spent a couple grand on stuff from them and each time they have been awesome to deal with. I usually get orders in about 48-50 hours and as mentioned before free shipping anything over $15 and free exchanges. I ordered a new Sheoi helmet and for each $100 you spend you get $5 credit. I have a $30 credit now, so my new rear PR3 will cost me about $135. Can't say enough good things about them. No affiliation just a happy customer.

Ditto... over $2,500 in merch from them myself, from helmets and tires to Sena and jackets/pants. Great service online or over the phone, ZillaCash, and freaky fast shipping that's actually had stuff to my door in less than 24hrs (although usually 48)!

Big +1 for their team! :)

Ordered for my fourth or fifth time from them and once again very happy. Easy to navigate website, solid prices across the product line (once in a while I can find individual things cheaper elsewhere....but not usually the 2 or 3 things I inevitably want), and they've even e-mailed me a status on a product delay from a third party I knew was slow already. Throw in that dude doing hundreds of videos comparing products or detailing individual products and am very impressed. They're my go-to vendor for most of my motorcycle products these days.

+1 for RevZilla . . . started shopping them this year . . Customer Service is Fantastic . . . Order Updates, Video Product Reviews, & Website are as good as it gets in my opinion . . .

Giddyup. I've only ordered a set of Heidenau's from them, but service was excellent, website was simple, prices were accurate and they did what they said they would do. I don't expect anything more than that. I'll order from them again.

I ordered a full set of Rev'it Sand 2 gear from them. Jacket, Pants, Gloves. About a $900 purchase. But the pants came now where near close to fitting my big ole thighs. So unfortunately I had to return. Really wish I could have kept that gear because that stuff in incredible. Revzilla was great about letting me return and even let me ship it all back in 1 box. Cost me like $7 using their account vs. me using my own shipping method that would have cost me $30. Top notch organization. Will do business again there without a doubt...

Revzilla is by far the best internet company that I have ever done business with regardless of product type. All internet companies should model themselves after Revzilla. Yeah, they're that good. Nuff said.

Very easy to deal with. Bought a bike yesterday and my trunk will be at my house tomorrow. That's quick shipping, and shipping was free.

Same here. Only positive things to say about Revzilla. I am a loyal customer.

I like the videos they put up. Some of them are very informative. They also keep a thread going answering questions on another popular motorcycle website.

I recently bought the Givi SR357 rack from Revzilla. I was missing 2 washers so I called Revzilla to let them know, and told them that I had read that others on this forum had experienced the same problem. I asked the customer service rep to let Givi know that their parts count was faulty. A week later I received an envelope with 2 washers from Revzilla.

Great customer service will keep me going back to Revzilla.

I too have nothing but good things to say about RevZilla.

I've made a lot of purchases from them and even the exchange/return process they have is cheaper and more efficient than most.
punk.gif

+1 to the positive experiences at RevZilla! It is the only, I repeat only online cycle gear site that I will buy clothing from. Their exchange policy is very good and with tags still on the gear, no questions asked. For a northern Michigan resident like me with 3 to 4 hours to the closest cycle warehouse, it makes it much less painful to try sizing out.

P.S. I just ordered a new battery at 10:30AM Wednesday, I'm 5hrs north of the Michigan/Ohio border and the part shipped from southern Indiana. It showed up at my door Fedex only 23hrs after I placed the order. And that was with free shipping, not expedited at all. Crazy fast, and that's been my experience every time... Even with tires! 👏😎