Ride from Atlanta to Barber Museum in Al

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2wheelingdawg

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
I would like to invite everyone to come and ride with us. A coworker and fellow rider was hit and run by a dump truck 2 weeks ago on his VTX. He has already had 3 surgeries and has to have at least 2 more. He will be out of work at least another 4 months. He has a wife and 2 small kids that depend on him and his paycheck. There is no minimum to ride, just pass the hat during breakfast and get as much as we can get.

We are meeting at the Cracker Barrel on Thornton Rd in Lithia Springs at 9am. exit 44 off of I-20 , a few minutes west of 6 flags. Cracker Barrel is behind the Toyota dealership.

Blast off for Barber around 10ish or when the coffee runs out. Route is I-20 to Villa Rica, then pick up US78W all the way to Barber. Barber Museum has given us a group rate of $8 for admission. Unfortunately there is no racing that day, track closed for a private event.

We have had a pretty good response so far from the fliers we have been passing out in the area. If you can't make the ride, please keep Tom and his family in your thoughts and prayers. His leg is messed up really bad, but at least he got to keep it.

If anybody needs more info, please Pm me or call me at 770-377-2674, thanks, Sean