Ride to Idaho Falls

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
Wasn't quite sure where to post this.

Just checked into the Red Lion here in Idaho Falls and have to sat that Hal and co. could not have picked a better spot. I am sitting here on the 6th floor looking down on the river. anything you could ask for is walking distance from the hotel which is good cause I still have a cast on one leg :angry: .

It's really unfortunate there wasn't enough interest to make it fly but maybe next year it could still be in the running. I would come back here in a heartbeat.

Just checked into the Red Lion here in Idaho Falls and have to sat that Hal and co. could not have picked a better spot. I am sitting here on the 6th floor looking down on the river. anything you could ask for is walking distance from the hotel which is good cause I still have a cast on one leg :angry: .

It's really unfortunate there wasn't enough interest to make it fly but maybe next year it could still be in the running. I would come back here in a heartbeat.

Sounds like a good spot for a WFO! Have a great time...buy Eddie a drink for me...and yourself one as well. Go ahead and send me the bill. I owe you guys for the long day in the Trinity Alps when I made you guy's wait. :)

Sounds like a good spot for a WFO! Have a great time...buy Eddie a drink for me...and yourself one as well. Go ahead and send me the bill. I owe you guys for the long day in the Trinity Alps when I made you guy's wait. :)
You also owe me for having to repaint the bags on my bike. You want that bill too :D :p

I'm in Kalispel tonite, heading your way in the A.M.. Now don't go and piss off the hosts before the rest of us get there. :p

And I'm in Hesperia, CA, leaving in the morning for Idaho. Looking forward to seeing everyone who's anyone :) .