Rider down - Frushlorton - on the way home from EOM 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Jeez, I hate to hear of these crashes.

Glad Steve's out of ICU and in gen pop. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

Good thoughts, times two, are heading his way.

Rog n Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear of Steve's accident. Glad to hear that he is recovering. Good thoughts and prayers from Northern New York.

Update on Steve.

Stephanie Myers posted a new journal entry, "Dad's new room has a view!".

6 minutes ago

Dad got moved up to his new room! Up here on the 5th floor he has a wonderful view tree tops, part of Mary Washington University and the American flag.

Hopefully he will be in this room until they let him go home. We met the new nurses, and they seem very nice.

Dad has been sitting up all morning which had been helping him to breath a little better.

As we were moving to this room dad noticed a new pain in his right arm, they calling for some x-rays so we should hopefully know soon.

Dad is still in a lot of pain, but he is doing what he does best and making sure that everyone around him is doing well. He is already well known and loved by the hospital staff. I even had one of his doctors tell me that he was a special man, and they enjoyed taking care of him.

Dad is making the best of the situation, he actually just got done making up a little song about his injuries.

The new room is up on the 5th floor of Mary Washington Hospital. He is in room 5073 visitors are welcome.

Again, thank you for your continued support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit. I hate hearing this stuff. I hope his recovery is fast and complete. The good blood tests are a good sign.

Good job Bob, stepping in to help!!

I've been to only two events yet the thought "I hope everyone makes it safely" crosses my mind while traveling too and from a few times. Gut wrenching to hear about the accident.

Thoughts and prayers going Steve's way!!

Steve and family have my prayers! From what I read so far seems he is making progress. You will be back in the saddle in no time
bike.gif

Very sorry to hear about the accident... but very happy to hear that he is already in good spirits and recovery looks good!!!

This is the worst part about the FJR Forum. And the best. We hear about awful things happening, but then we all rally around, at least in spirit. Never met you, Steve. Good chance I never will, but you're one of "us," as we all are here. Brothers and sisters. Family. We all feel your pain in some way and share the hopes of a fast and complete recovery. I'm so glad we ALL have "us" for that support, if we ever need it, and I'm sorry it has to be you this time, Steve. I wish you smooth sailing.

Thoughts and prayers sent wishing Steve a speedy recovery and the strong support of his family and friends.