• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Riding Gear - His & Hers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asphalt Junkie

Reaction score
We’ve cleaned out the closet and would like to find a new home for some accumulated riding gear. All items are clean, in good condition, unless otherwise noted, and ready to wear! Shipping will be combined for multiple purchases!

His & Hers - Three Pairs of Teknic ChicaneTextile Riding Pants

All black; Hydro Guard lining; gussetted outer leg zippers open to mid-thigh; knee armor and foam hip inserts, except where noted; best suited for cooler weather; one pair belonged to my wife, so will fit women as well. Sizes available –

Size 30 in good condition – asking $65 plus shipping

Size 38 in good condition - asking $65 plus shipping

DSCN0083_zpsa16e5856.jpg

Size 30 – no armor/pads, and a melted spot near the bottom rear of one leg, but otherwise in good condition. Asking $30 plus shipping

DSCN0082_zps050c52ad.jpg

Hers – First Gear Pearl Riding Pants

Black with reflective logos at knees; billed as waterproof when new, closer to water resistant; gusseted ankle zipper; some fraying of the inner lining and attachment seam of one ankle zipper; knee padding; zip in thermal liner; size 30. Asking $25 plus shipping.

DSCN0075_zpsce0a84a1.jpg

Hers – Tourmaster Trinity Jacket

First generation model; light blue and silver; back, shoulder and elbow armor; zip in full sleeve thermal liner; cosmetically a bit faded and worn, but otherwise in good condition. Asking $25 plus shipping.

DSCN0071_zps8a218244.jpg

Hers (or His) – Fieldsheer Textile Sport Style Jacket

Labeled a “women’s” model, but is a basic bomber style jacket that will look just as good on a man. Black with white striping; shoulder and elbow armor, and foam back pad; cosmetically has some discoloration of the white portions, but otherwise in good condition; size large (runs large; probably equivalent to a men’s small/medium). Asking $45 plus shipping.

DSCN0069_zpsb1e02909.jpg

Hers – Joe Rocket Cleo Mesh Jacket

First generation model; wine (dark red-maroon); cosmetically, some fading on waist cinch trim, but otherwise in good condition; elbow, shoulder and back armor; size large. Asking $45 plus shipping

DSCN0067_zps8a66391d.jpg

Hers – Coretech LRX Jacket

First generation model; silver; elbow, shoulder and back armor; zip in full sleeve thermal liner; size medium – 10-12. Asking $45 plus shipping

DSCN0065_zps8292415c.jpg

His - Joe Rocket Pheonix 1.0 Mesh Over Pants

Black with reflective piping at bottom of knee; some built in padding at hips and soft armor in knees; leg zippers that open to just above the knee; size Large – 34-35, but shortened by tailor to 29” inseam. Asking $45 plus shipping.

DSCN0077_zps9f199573.jpg

His – First Leather Classic Style Jacket

All black; back pad and elbow armor; pocket for shoulder armor, but not included; zippered vents – two vertical on front torso and one across lower back; built in back support belt; size X-Large. Asking $100 plus shipping.

DSCN0063_zps3d1d1d65.jpg

Hers – First Gear Contour Mesh Jacket

Previous generation model; new, still in bag with tags; all white; size 2X-Large. Asking $60 plus shipping.

DSCN0061_zpsbf6a4ee8.jpg

Hers – Tourmaster Sentinal Rain Jacket

Yellow and Silver; stow-away under helmet hood; some staining on front from tank bag; worn only about a half dozen times; did keep the rain out, but sleeves are too short for sport-bike reach—would be perfect for a pillion; size large. Asking $25 plus shipping.

DSCN0059_zps7d7d44ce.jpg

His – First Gear Mesh-Tex Jacket

Dayglo and black; rain liner; elbow and shoulder armor, and back pad; some discoloration on front, but otherwise in good condition; size X-Large. Asking $35 plus shipping.

DSCN0057_zps1e84df20.jpg

Hers – MotoGP Alpine Textile Pants

Black; new with tags; waterproof; knee armor; sip in thermal liner; expansion panels above knee and across lower back; heavy duty sport riding pants; “European sizing” (i.e., run small and tall); labeled size 14 – probably closer to U.S. 10-12. Asking $60 plus shipping.

DSCN0073_zps6e15e85e.jpg

His – IXS Apollo Gore-Tex Jacket

Blue, black and silver; elbow, shoulder and back armor; sip in full sleeved thermal liner; labeled size 4X-Large, but runs closer to a U.S. 2X-Large; worn very few times and in excellent condition. Asking $80 plus shipping.

DSCN0055_zps20732b7b.jpg

His or Hers – Marsee Messenger Bag

Black with reflective logo and piping; adjustable shoulder strap with pad and adjustable waist strap; rubber “briefcase” carry handle; two large compartments and two zippered pockets in flap; measures 16” x 14” x 4” (expandable panel takes it to 6”). Asking $30 plus shipping.

DSCN0087_zps0f351fd6.jpg

Was the tailoring "permanent" - i.e. did the excess get cut-off or just folded under and stictched? Interested if not cut-off.

Was the tailoring "permanent" - i.e. did the excess get cut-off or just folded under and stictched? Interested if not cut-off.
They were cut off, HOWEVER, I just took a tape measure to them to verify the inseam, and they were only shortened to 32" -- I had asked them to be taken to 29" but I'm now remembering he couldn't because of where the zipper started. He did move up the Velcro flaps that cover the end of the zipper. PM me if you're still interested. Thanks!

I'm not able to update my original post, but wanted to note that the following items have been sold:

MotoGP Women's Pants

Men's First Gear Mesh Tex Jacket

The rest is still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
You junkies are bigger gear whores than Josie and me!!
tonguesmiley.gif

We've gotta have a closet cleaning sale too some day soon. But I'll wait until yours is over. ;)

(That Goretex jacket is a steal)

You junkies are bigger gear whores than Josie and me!!
tonguesmiley.gif

We've gotta have a closet cleaning sale too some day soon. But I'll wait until yours is over.
wink.png

(That Goretex jacket is a steal)
Well, with four riders in the family, you end up collecting a lot of gear along the way...

And that Goretex jacket is being shipped off to it's new home in the morning. Gina and I both have that same jacket and they are fantastic in every kind of weather, except high temps. The one I'm selling is the first one I bought when I wore a larger size.

Just wanted to say THANKS to Paul. Transaction was smooth and the wife likes her new duds. Good deal all around.
Thanks again

George & Kim
Thanks George and Kim!

And for anyone else interested, sold to date are the hi-viz men's mesh, Motogp women's pants, and the IXS Goretex jacket. Everything else is still up for grabs!

Bumping this on behalf of my other half. Still a ton of stuff that needs a new closet to hang out in! If you're interested in anything, please let us know.

Latest posts