Rogue's Checkpoint 2 pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all.

They are all uploaded now, here are some I like:

Nice tan line!

636422373_Vhphd-L.jpg

This guy came out of his cave once while I was there:

636380879_D5oRy-L.jpg

How many fingers...

636424120_d2fHm-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunate that he didn't have the luxury of checking the previous owner's dedication to maintaining the connectors near the battery (in the area near the yellow wires). failure to keep these cleaned and packed with dielectric grease leads to heat and corrosion and then a fried stator. if the yellow wire is a sign that the PO had hard-wired the stator so he didn't need to bother with that kind of care, then a cold solder joint can cause the same problem when hard wired in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunny what madmike2 said.
Rogue is a very truthful man, when he said "I snore!" That Park City Hotel is still shaking from WFO.

That snoring thing is just an evil rumor spread by evil people (who have been within a mile of me sleeping) like MadMike2, Radman...........

:lazy3: [SIZE=8pt]Z[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Z[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Z[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Z[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]Z[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt]Z[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt]Z[/SIZE]

:D :D

I've got a bunch of pics uploading to here: https://dcrosby.smugmug.com .
I'll post some when it finishes uploading but it will be a few hours before it finishes, you can check them all out at my photo site.

Good shots, thanks for posting them.

Burk
Great picatures!

What amazes me is how some of the riders pulling in look like they just climbed out of bed. And some of them look like they just climbed out of the grave.

Man, I sure hope that when the zombies come, they aren't coordinated enough to ride motorcycles. That would be...well, bad. That would be bad.