• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rotella T6 5-40 syn $11.09 / Gallon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered my gal. Not sure if you can order more than one.

Slardy

Last edited by a moderator:
just ordered mine online and had no issue. Click on link in spoofee and it takes you to adavance

Man that is a wonderful deal !! Just checked Advanced Auto web site, there are NO stores in New Mexico, west Texas, or

Arizona. Since they will not ship oil guess I am SOL. Hell I would but 8 gallons or more at that price. Keep up the good

work, always nice to hear about good deals.

I got 6 lol.

The rebate is good for up to 2 and the site will allow you to upload a scanned receipt.

I always hate having the expense of a postage stamp for a rebate

Thanks for the heads up Bugnatr!

It's not accepting the promo code DOW9 , for the 30% off..hmmmm.

After actually typing it in instead of cut and paste it accepted the promo code..

They also have Mobile 1 and filter for 39.99. Plus a 10 coupon for 50 dollars spent. I sucked up 2 as I did last year when they had it on.

Edit:

Advance Auto Parts

First off it is 33.99 for 5 quarts with Mobil 1 oil filter.

Then a 10.00 dollar discount coupon.

In PA I pay 6% sales tax.

67.98 10 quarts and 2 Mobile 1 oil filters

3.48 tax

71.46 Total

-10.00 Coupon

I paid 61.46 10 quarts and 2 filters, "out the door".

Not giving it away but the filters are 12.99 in the store so it was fair enough. I got 15-50. I am going back and get 5-40 and filters. Oil don't go bad. Here in PA I have to change oil with the season.

"Typed in" DOW9 now several times....

The promotion code you have entered is not available at this time. Please try again later.

When oil goes on sale like that......it's usually past it's expiration date.

If it isn't expired yet, it will be by the time I have used the last of it.

Turns out this comes in cases of 3 ea and i have 2 cases.

I hope it doesn't rot.

They said up to 2 rebates per person or address, but the site will only allow 1. I hope that 1 nets me 10 bucks ;)