rub

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zorkler

Ave U !!!!
Reaction score
2 gay men sitting having dinner the first man lets call hi jim says to joe it would be nice if you had some hair on you chest it would get me off. joes says ok i call a doctor and see what can be done . joe goes to see a doctor the doctor says rub petrolemum jelly on your chest 3 times a day and in a week you will have hair on your chest joe is very happy about this and can not wait to tell jim . Jim gets home from work and joe gives him the good news . Jim says if that was the case you would have a PONY TAIL HANGING OUT OF YOU ASS BY NOW .

2 gay men sitting having dinner the first man lets call hi jim says to joe it would be nice if you had some hair on you chest it would get me off. joes says ok i call a doctor and see what can be done . joe goes to see a doctor the doctor says rub petrolemum jelly on your chest 3 times a day and in a week you will have hair on your chest joe is very happy about this and can not wait to tell jim . Jim gets home from work and joe gives him the good news . Jim says if that was the case you would have a PONY TAIL HANGING OUT OF YOU ASS BY NOW .

:bad:

Latest posts