running bad (feeling blessed)...limped home (walking on air)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grin.gif

Well! Patriot and I have a date this Friday! And even better, it looks like it will be a threesome! hppants is joining us for this recovery mission. We will decide who drives and who pays and who gives orders between now and then. I am excited and happy about this and look forward to a successful conclusion. Having hppants join us makes it even better. I will bring my camera but it is obvious that hppants is the better photographer and has the better camera as well. Full reports will follow.
Just caught up. Haven't read the article yet but, I will. Just wanted to get all the details of the discussion between the three of you guys on who's in charge and who gives the orders!! Redfish, make sure Mikes meds are on schedule!!! Good Luck with that! :))

Well! Patriot and I have a date this Friday! And even better, it looks like it will be a threesome! hppants is joining us for this recovery mission. We will decide who drives and who pays and who gives orders between now and then. I am excited and happy about this and look forward to a successful conclusion. Having hppants join us makes it even better. I will bring my camera but it is obvious that hppants is the better photographer and has the better camera as well. Full reports will follow.
Just caught up. Haven't read the article yet but, I will. Just wanted to get all the details of the discussion between the three of you guys on who's in charge and who gives the orders!! Redfish, make sure Mikes meds are on schedule!!! Good Luck with that! :))
Edit: just read the article. Awesome! Nice job Big Sky! :)

Fred,

A big thanks for the link and for all that you have do..
Wonder who that guy from Greece in the article is .... Mihalis jfr is always in the mix and that's a good thing.
Nice job Cole!
I Agree! I wanna go to Greece and have Mihalis take me on a tour of the wine vineyards! :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Over the last few weeks of internet absence, it's been a crazy mental and physical health phase, but hopefully looking up...lately, my sleep patterns have gone to heck which is a real hindrance...family and friends have been very kind and encouraging...I've thought of my feej friends & peeps and hoped and prayed all of you are doing well. A continuous reflection of the huge and overflowing blessings overall that shine light through the (perceived) darkness made this season of resurrection and reflection very special. Being the height of the Nawlins' crawfish, shrimp, & oyster season surely helps as well.
angel.gif

Friday is the planned day of rescue. Special appreciation for Fred, RFH Andrew, Pants Joey, & Jeff. Please say a Prayer or throw a good wish & thought to the cosmos that Thur night will be a night of restful sleep and Friday will be a day with personal energy.

It's 3am now as I post and not by my choice.
help.gif
weirdsmiley.gif

First off....a huge WOW!!!! I'm brand new here and just finished reading all 31 pages of this in one sitting! I didn't get a bit of work done this morning!! LOL. This has to be the most awesome story ever!! I'm sorry I just joined so I couldn't make a contribution but I feel very emotionally involved now!! LOL. What a great story! Looking forward to the reunion of Patriot and Izabella! lol. Great to see such awesome folks here!!
Welcome to the forum, Eric...oh, yeah, it's never too late to make a contribution...just wire US dollars to:

[email protected]
thank you for the kinds words and expression of generiousity
punk.gif

Fred,A big thanks for the link and for all that you have do..
Wonder who that guy from Greece in the article is .... Mihalis jfr is always in the mix and that's a good thing.

Nice job Cole!

Fred,

A big thanks for the link and for all that you have do..
Nice job Cole!
I Agree! I wanna go to Greece and have Mihalis take me on a tour of the wine vineyards! :))
I am a Greek who likes the fjr bikes and who has a sympathy for the American people because the most of you are clear persons without guile and you have helped me when i needed anything..

You are all welcome to my country for a tour..tour in wine vineyards..and plenty of ouzo accompanied by seafood..
smile.png

Friday is the planned day of rescue. Special appreciation for Fred, RFH Andrew, Pants Joey, & Jeff. Please say a Prayer or throw a good wish & thought to the cosmos that Thur night will be a night of restful sleep and Friday will be a day with personal energy.
Mike, if you are able to sleep well on Thursday night then there is something very wrong with you. I know that I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink.
wink.png

Good Luck on Friday boys.

And we want pitchers. Lots and lots of pitchers.

(Don't forget to get one of Aaron before you leave with the bike. I'm dying to see what this cat looks like)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Mike - maybe Isabella should be re-named Phoenix. Hell - that bike's risen from the ashes a couple of times now...

Over the last few weeks of internet absence, it's been a crazy mental and physical health phase, but hopefully looking up...lately, my sleep patterns have gone to heck which is a real hindrance...family and friends have been very kind and encouraging...I've thought of my feej friends & peeps and hoped and prayed all of you are doing well. A continuous reflection of the huge and overflowing blessings overall that shine light through the (perceived) darkness made this season of resurrection and reflection very special. Being the height of the Nawlins' crawfish, shrimp, & oyster season surely helps as well.
angel.gif

It's 3am now as I post and not by my choice.
help.gif
weirdsmiley.gif

First off....a huge WOW!!!! I'm brand new here and just finished reading all 31 pages of this in one sitting! I didn't get a bit of work done this morning!! LOL. This has to be the most awesome story ever!! I'm sorry I just joined so I couldn't make a contribution but I feel very emotionally involved now!! LOL. What a great story! Looking forward to the reunion of Patriot and Izabella! lol. Great to see such awesome folks here!!
Welcome to the forum, Eric...oh, yeah, it's never too late to make a contribution...just wire US dollars to:

[email protected]

thank you for the kinds words and expression of generiousity
punk.gif

So I clicked on that link and now I'm getting phone calls from people I don't know trying to sell me a camel and discount tickets to Wild Wadi Waterpark!! What the heck is that all about!!??

Thanks for the Welcome! I hope you have many happy and joyous miles on the new and improved Isabella!!

Tomorrow's the day we bring Isabella home. I feel like an 8 year old on Christmas Eve.
If you are implying that I am as fat as Santa Clause, you are hurting my feelings.

Who would not be looking forward to spending all day riding in a rough suspended 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive being driven by a semi-sane idiot with no attention span? You should be nervous, not excited.

Seriously, I am looking forward to this as well. With all of the generosity this forum has shown over the last couple months I am happy to be playing a small role in all of it.

Tomorrow's the day we bring Isabella home. I feel like an 8 year old on Christmas Eve.
If you are implying that I am as fat as Santa Clause, you are hurting my feelings.

Who would not be looking forward to spending all day riding in a rough suspended 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive being driven by a semi-sane idiot with no attention span? You should be nervous, not excited.

Seriously, I am looking forward to this as well. With all of the generosity this forum has shown over the last couple months I am happy to be playing a small role in all of it.
Please get many pictures to document the occaision.