RUSH to perform on TV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks cadman! This old coot is a big Rush fan. Plus, they always play the BMW Rallies around North America that I go to!!

Neil Peart owns the same Beemers as I do and I have read all of his books. Great Canadian band with a fantastic drummer!

There is a cover band called 2112, that plays the club circuit up here, that I have seen a few times. You would think you were listening to an actual album cut. These guys are fanatical Rush fans!!! They don't replace the real thing, but they're close!!!!

Anyone see the episode of "trailer Park Boys" with Alex Lifeson? Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right On Cad !! Thanks a bunch ! And Neil is a hero on bikes and skins !!!!! Saw 'em live in '75....changed my damn life !

Blessings,

Bobby

Thanks for the heads up. I watched and it was BRUTAL!. Not the band, of course, but that Colbert guy. What an asshole. Then they cut them off right in the midle of Tom Sawyer.

Rush still gets no respect in the American media.

Thanks for the heads up. I watched and it was BRUTAL!. Not the band, of course, but that Colbert guy. What an asshole. Then they cut them off right in the midle of Tom Sawyer.
Rush still gets no respect in the American media.
I agree. The band was great, but the show stunk!