Sad Loss

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For whatever reason, I just now saw this thread. Howard, I am so very sorry for your loss.

-Greg-

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family, if there is anything I can do, just let me know.

Whew..sorry to hear about this.

This forum has suffered tremendously in the last week. May you find comfort in knowing there are folks out there who are thinking about you...yes even all the way over here in North America.

I lost my aunt to lung cancer. It's a horrible thing. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Howard,

I'm so sorry to hear this, may time ease your suffering friend, you are loved as you loved.

Blessings and Peace to You and Yours,

Bobby

Howard, thank you for letting us know. We will be praying that in your grief you will be able to recall all the great times you shared. No two people have that much time together without a wealth of warm memories, and hold these close in your heart as you grieve. The journey of caring for your life's partner in their illness is a tough one. May you know the deep peace of God at this time. Honour her memory, and even though the rides now will be lonely and different, specially use them to savour the good memories.

David

23-11-07

It is now two weeks since Lynda passed away. The unbelievable [to me] is the number of folks that have posted messages of condolences.

This has been a difficult time for me in many ways, as you can imagine.

Lynda was more than a wife. She was my best friend and soul mate. I will really miss her.

I would like to thank you all for the messages, they were an inspiration to me, knowing that people thousands of miles away were thinking about me and my loss.

One last thing :: Am I still related to my mother in-law ?

Kindest regards to you all.

Howard

I have been away and just caught this thread. So sorry for your loss Howard. I've been married more than 35 years and can't even contemplate the grief that you are feeling. Great positive energy coming to you from your many FJR friends at this difficult time...

Sorry to hear of your loss and I wish the best for you and yours, especially throughout the holiday season. Thanksgiving takes on a new meaning for me with each passing year.

I don't know you or your family, but I feel your pain. My heart breaks to hear of such news. Life is so fragile and only by God's grace do we manage to exist as long as we do. My sincerest sympathies and prayers are to you and your family. Her memories and the seeds she planted will live on with you and your loved ones.

Eagle

My condolences in regard to your loss!

At least there are still roads around you, so go for a ride, she'll know you are living for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts